Trusted Contributor

Leah I miss you!  Saturday Morning coffee just isn't the same without AM Style.  

Valued Contributor

Me too! Was very disappointed this morning to not see our beautiful Leah!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Missing AM Style Today!

[ Edited ]

@KACEE1115 

I know!  I love Leah.  She is the absolute best host and the one I would most like to sit and talk to.  She always seems so present. Some of the other ones, you can tell they are just filling time.  Their sentences don't even make sense or they give TMI about themselves.   I don't mind a little sharing but there are a couple, like sheesh!!   we don't need to know you pooped before the show.  LOL

Super Contributor

Agree...But I understanding the TSV needs a premier presentation, if so I Would have preferred Dan Hughes to ShoutingRick...please tone it down

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed Rick very much this morning!

I love fashion, but garden shows are a nice change of pace.  I also don't really miss Dan professing his close personal friendship of nearly 30 years with every vendor & their cousin in all his shows.  I like Dan, but is that really necessary? 

Esteemed Contributor

Darn it, I really miss Leah. I can't believe they would remove such a good show. Bring it back!!!!

Valued Contributor

@justashopper You've got that right! Foolishness!

Valued Contributor

@febe1 I do believe the show will be back next Saturday morning

Honored Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

Leah I miss you!  Saturday Morning coffee just isn't the same without AM Style.  

@justashopper   Yes....it sure beats a bug killer

Contributor
I find watching Leah and listening to her calm, beautiful voice so enjoyable! I really look forward to Saturday mornings even though I’m on the west coast so it’s really early for me.