Esteemed Contributor
I was just thinking this morning that, if they can have In The Kitchen With David on a fashion day, why can’t we have AM Style on a garden day?
Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
I was just thinking this morning that, if they can have In The Kitchen With David on a fashion day, why can’t we have AM Style on a garden day?

@Alter Ego   My guess is that ITKWD pulls in substantially more sales than AM Style.  Keeping David & ITKWD in the schedule insures they still generate that show's revenue, even on a fashion day.  It's all about the bottom line dollar.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't miss Leah or Dan.  I enjoyed Alberti for four hours by HIMSELF.

Esteemed Contributor

I too, love the beautiful Ms. Leah! She is the epitome of class, and style. I never tire of her infectious smile, and no nonsense, knowledgeable approach to product presentation.😁

I miss when AM Style is not in the line-up also.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖 

Esteemed Contributor

The only time I ever watch QVC is the first hour of Leah's Style Show on Saturday mornings.  Imagine my disappointment!  Sorry, but I don't want bug killers and Rick with my morning coffee.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

I usually don't watch anytime that have any type of TSV with bug killers, mattresses, 

computers, make-up, yadda-yadda, all day long.  You know the whole day of programming is going to be a bust. A whole day of a mattress; total waste of time.

How many can they possibly sell? 

Honored Contributor

I wish that even in the midst of these marathon event show days, they would keep the regular shows that are always on at a certain time on a certain day.  People do look forward to them.

AMS is my "regular" show.  I too plopped my rear end on the couch with my coffee, flipped on the Q, and was disappointed to see a gardening "event."  Yuck.

Esteemed Contributor

@Magicrat Yes, I totally agree. I don't bother with QVC at all if they are having a "day" of things that I have no interest in.