QVC Customer Care
Trusted Contributor

qvc is now REALITY TV.  Reminds me of that family in Santa Barbara way back before Amazing Race and Survivor and Big Brother.  PBS filmed them and it was the first of its kind.  I believe it was called AN AMERICAN FAMILY.  I am not a "Shawn Viewer" so I have a feeling  I will not be watching.  But then again her real life drama might take my mind off everything else going on.  To heck with the merchandise and buying. and spending $$$$..... 

Honored Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

qvc is now REALITY TV.  Reminds me of that family in Santa Barbara way back before Amazing Race and Survivor and Big Brother.  PBS filmed them and it was the first of its kind.  I believe it was called AN AMERICAN FAMILY.  I am not a "Shawn Viewer" so I have a feeling  I will not be watching.  But then again her real life drama might take my mind off everything else going on.  To heck with the merchandise and buying. and spending $$$$..... 

@ritasNo1Fan  Yes, An American Family. I remember that show. Wasn’t it the Loud family? Long time ago.

Trusted Contributor

YES!  The Loud Family.   It was very interesting.  And I thought it was great at the time.  I wonder if LANCE is still in NYC?

Honored Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

YES!  The Loud Family.   It was very interesting.  And I thought it was great at the time.  I wonder if LANCE is still in NYC?

@ritasNo1Fan  I googled. He died in 2001.

Esteemed Contributor
I believe her mother has had cancer too
Respected Contributor

@Mlsg wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@BarbiHollywood @gaga @qbetzforreal @Kelsey1995 + all

A while back, when Dr. Perricone FIRST introduced Super Greens, Shawn was such a fan (still is). One time, she said she ordered it for family; revealed her father had cancer and that it saved his life.

So, more recently, when her Instagram showed photos of her father and Jagger, he looked so ill that I assumed his cancer had returned. As I recall, her father was also a doctor?

One day, she was absent and her facebook page explained she was in the hospital because her mother had just fallen and broken her hip.

She's a champ, in my view, to do videos during presentations from her home in the midst of this.

Her father on 4th stage on pancreatic cancer and now doing that therapy again.

She is one who takes him there.

@Mlsg That is absolutely terrible.  I feel for her.  Wow.  Thanks for the info, though I wish it was good.  Sending good thoughts and vibes to Shawn, her parents, and everyone.  

Respected Contributor

This is heartbreaking to hear! I know I still miss my dad. Life is rough at times, and we all have been through something.😕

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, PROUDLYfromNJ!  I remember he lived in the Chelsea Hotel  (?)  same place where the Andy Warhol followers lived.  Must've been educational (AND FUN):