Frequent Contributor

Where is Shawn???  Is she ill???

Respected Contributor

No her parents are with them and they are not in good health so she is staying home to help them while this stuff is going on.

Valued Contributor

@gaga wrote:

Where is Shawn???  Is she ill???

She was on-air this evening from home, she's not sick.

Valued Contributor
Is anyone else working from home?
Regular Contributor

Oh Shawn would break your heart. I think her Dad is in the last stages of life, and she's heartbroken. 

Esteemed Contributor

She was just on Tuesday via remote doing the Find with Courtney K.  She was pitching readers.

Valued Contributor
She's been doing some daily stories, briefly, on Facebook.
Respected Contributor

@Kelsey1995 wrote:

Oh Shawn would break your heart. I think her Dad is in the last stages of life, and she's heartbroken. 

@Kelsey1995 Yes, you are correct, unfortunately.  She was on doing a Facebook Live thing either Tuesday night or Wednesday night, I can't recall which.  She said her Dad is not doing well and became quite emotional a few times when speaking about it which is understandable.  She did not elaborate, but I think we can all imagine the hard time she is having.  It was very sad.  I hate to see someone else hurting.

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood @gaga @qbetzforreal @Kelsey1995 + all

A while back, when Dr. Perricone FIRST introduced Super Greens, Shawn was such a fan (still is). One time, she said she ordered it for family; revealed her father had cancer and that it saved his life.

So, more recently, when her Instagram showed photos of her father and Jagger, he looked so ill that I assumed his cancer had returned. As I recall, her father was also a doctor?

One day, she was absent and her facebook page explained she was in the hospital because her mother had just fallen and broken her hip.

She's a champ, in my view, to do videos during presentations from her home in the midst of this.

Valued Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@BarbiHollywood @gaga @qbetzforreal @Kelsey1995 + all

A while back, when Dr. Perricone FIRST introduced Super Greens, Shawn was such a fan (still is). One time, she said she ordered it for family; revealed her father had cancer and that it saved his life.

So, more recently, when her Instagram showed photos of her father and Jagger, he looked so ill that I assumed his cancer had returned. As I recall, her father was also a doctor?

One day, she was absent and her facebook page explained she was in the hospital because her mother had just fallen and broken her hip.

She's a champ, in my view, to do videos during presentations from her home in the midst of this.

Her father on 4th stage on pancreatic cancer and now doing that therapy again.

She is one who takes him there.