Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what happend to her?  I know she went off to have another Baby but i think that was sometime ago and i enjoyed her as a Model.

Contributor

I just saw her the other morning on I think Jayne's show.  Cute as ever

Trusted Contributor

She's in this video from Monday morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgfa7BS5_UM 

Screenshot (417).png

Esteemed Contributor

She was on Sat's AM Style and Leah announced that Meredith is expecting another baby girl in about 5 months. (I think)

Esteemed Contributor
I think she had the baby already
Frequent Contributor

Ok i saw the Vedio from this past monday.  She just came back to work Lea said that she had a baby Girl.  Glad she is back.  I like her as a Model and she is short like me so i get a better idea how the things she is wearing are going to fit me.  Thanks for all the Answers.

Respected Contributor

Meredith*

Honored Contributor

Re: Meradith the Model

[ Edited ]

Im glad QVC has petite models since I'm also petite.  Yep, she's as cute as a button, but one thing Meredith that she does that drives me CRAZY is she constantly flexes her legs....she will stand like a flamingo with one leg bent...or she continuously moves her legs like she's riding a bicycle, or needs a trip to the bathroom....It makes it hard to judge the length of pants, jeans, leggings, capris, dresses, skirts, and tunics and long cardigans when she's moving around so much...ARRRGGHHH!!!.. I notice the other models don't move their legs as often, mostly to show off shoes..........  

And you cant trust the measurements online...Ive been burned using those before so I rely on seeing how it looks on the petite model.....And when I cant judge....then it's a NO SALE for QVC! Woman Sad

Image result for flamingos stand on one leg

Peace Love World Ponte Knit High Waisted Full Length Legging - A294965Cuddl Duds Fleecewear Stretch Novelty Pajama Set - A297371

Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Lite Cross Creek Cardi - A342913

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”