Trusted Contributor

@greeenie wrote:

Not exactly . Not everything is as it was thought.

Pictures prove that it's the same location.

Why do you think the cabana was assembled and shown at a location other than Lisa's house?

And then it appeared on her patio where it did not fit and was generally in the way?

Come on.

Valued Contributor

I have racked my brain - Who is Meghan Murray?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Meghan Murray

[ Edited ]

I have seen Meghan's blog.  She has a lovely country home that she has decorated beautifully.  She is also a dog lover!  Her pool is quite distinctive, in that it has steps that run the entire length -- I have never seen that before.  I do recall the onion hut and the pool that it was photographed next to -- there were no such steps that I remember.   Her small, backyard wedding looked like a lot of fun!

Esteemed Contributor

Who is Meghan Murray??  HSN or the Q?

Honored Contributor

OAP = Old Age Pensioner???

Trusted Contributor
Meghan Murray is the vendor with the short, very blonde hair...actually her hair's almost white. She started out bringing the emjoi for the feet but now brings all kinds of beauty products.
Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

OAP = Old Age Pensioner???

On Air Presenter

Valued Contributor

I think she's awesome, too!! I wish the Q would have her on more, she would be a perfect host Smiley Happy My 10 year old son has a crush on her Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

The cabana was not as this woman's poolside.  It's obvious when both locations are reviewed in detail.  Not the same location.   

I adore Meghan.   She seems people friendly, has a charming smile and is an excellent presenter.  I hope she continues to be a presenter.   Her home and the grounds are beautiful.   

Trusted Contributor

@alarmclock @ValuSkr THANK YOU! I could NOT figure out what OAP was! Smiley LOL