Super Contributor

@JasperDawg wrote:

I have seen Meghan's blog.  She has a lovely country home that she has decorated beautifully.  She is also a dog lover!  Her pool is quite distinctive, in that it has steps that run the entire length -- I have never seen that before.  I do recall the onion hut and the pool that it was photographed next to -- there were no such steps that I remember.   Her small, backyard wedding looked like a lot of fun!

@JasperDawgYou're spot on.  This is that initial photo of the cabana where it first was set up.  There is a wall abutting right up to that pool in this photo, a wall that is nowhere to be seen that close to the pool in Megan's backyard.

Caban First.jpg

Here's a better shot of the wall through the cabana.

Cabana with wall.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Does anyone here truly care about whether a onion hut (never heard of it) was or wasn't somewhere?

In a word?

Yes.

I cannot go into super detail on here but let's just say that rules need to be followed.

@alarmclock  Could you post the photos?  I don't understand why you can't go into detail. 

If I post anything personal or identifying, it will get deleted.  I will not go into detail for the same reason.

All I can say is what I have said.  Some people are mistaken or they want to somehow change what did happen.

Why it happened is what the problem is.  It would not be allowed on here.

Trusted Contributor

@qwarkster wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Does anyone here truly care about whether a onion hut (never heard of it) was or wasn't somewhere?

In a word?

Yes.

I cannot go into super detail on here but let's just say that rules need to be followed.

@alarmclock, okey-dokey. Good to know how important the placement of an onion hut is.

To be totally honest, you would be surprised.  

@alarmclockIs this what you mean?

Cabana in the Patio.jpg

Yes, that is the cabana or onion hut as some call it.