Esteemed Contributor

@Trix wrote:

There is a YouTube video of Mary Beth being interviewed by former shopping channel host Carmella Richards (who goes by Carmella Sterling now).  Early days viewers of shopping channels will remember Carmella from HSN, CVN and ShopHQ (when it was Value Vision).  The interview is delightful as it is so rare to hear MaryBeth open up about herself and her family.  Some things were disclosed and said during the podcast that enhanced my already high opinion of MaryBeth.   

@Trix I just watched the interview.  It was very interesting.  I never would have known about it if you had not shared it here.  So thank you for that.  I can relate to her when she shared her feelings about selling her house.  She seems like a wonderful person.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@CJBreck wrote:

Agree. Very descriptive.

@CJBreck   She and Jayne Brown are my favorites.  I don't feel pressured to buy when they are on......they both do a nice job on describing the products.  

Respected Contributor

Mary Beth has always been my favorite. Best shows she ever did was when QVC sold Boyds Bears and they always paired her up with the owner of the company, Gary Lowenthal. What a hoot!

Trusted Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Trix wrote:

There is a YouTube video of Mary Beth being interviewed by former shopping channel host Carmella Richards (who goes by Carmella Sterling now).  Early days viewers of shopping channels will remember Carmella from HSN, CVN and ShopHQ (when it was Value Vision).  The interview is delightful as it is so rare to hear MaryBeth open up about herself and her family.  Some things were disclosed and said during the podcast that enhanced my already high opinion of MaryBeth.   

@Trix I just watched the interview.  It was very interesting.  I never would have known about it if you had not shared it here.  So thank you for that.  I can relate to her when she shared her feelings about selling her house.  She seems like a wonderful person.

Yes, I agree. @Trix, thank you so much for informing us of this video. It was so nice to watch and I wouldn't have known about it if you had not mentioned it. Mary Beth is quite an inspiring and lovely person. I admire her even more.
Trusted Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never heard Gary do such a hard sell as he has with this jacket.  There's a note of desperation in his voice.  I wonder if something is going on?

I noticed that as well.  I never heard him do that as much as he did ttod

🤔  I came across a short video of Gary and Carolyn on YouTube. They met for lunch, and afterwards Carolyn stated that she and Gary had a plan in the works, and would make an announcement in 2024. Is Gary leaving, or is Carolyn coming on board as a "Brand Ambassador?"

Respected Contributor

@ManyMeows wrote:

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never heard Gary do such a hard sell as he has with this jacket.  There's a note of desperation in his voice.  I wonder if something is going on?

I noticed that as well.  I never heard him do that as much as he did ttod

🤔  I came across a short video of Gary and Carolyn on YouTube. They met for lunch, and afterwards Carolyn stated that she and Gary had a plan in the works, and would make an announcement in 2024. Is Gary leaving, or is Carolyn coming on board as a "Brand Ambassador?"

Who cares? 

Respected Contributor

Mary Beth Roe has always been the class act of QVC  to me.  

@Trix   thank you for the reference to the YouTube interview of Mary Beth with Carmella; it was very enlightening and  informative.  She is an amazing human being and so much more than a class act...she is a true blessing....

Honored Contributor

She seems confused much of the time. 🙁

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

🙆 NOW HERE'S THE THING .......

If you buy it today, you'll get it at the sale price.

But if you wait and buy it tomorrow it won't be on sale. It will be at the regular price, if we still have anymore left.

So if you buy it tomorrow, it's gonna cost you more money than if you buy it today because tomorrow it won't be on sale.

Respected Contributor

@Trix thanks for the info about Mary Beth and the You Tube interview.  I hope when she leaves QVC it is on her terms. She is just fantastic in every way!