Trusted Contributor
Mary Beth is enjoyable with Gary. Watch very few D&C shows but watching this one.
Honored Contributor

@misschristy wrote:
Mary Beth is enjoyable with Gary. Watch very few D&C shows but watching this one.

She is definitely one of the best.  I love when she presents jewelrySmiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Agree. Very descriptive.

Respected Contributor

Love Mary Beth and love Gary. Win win for me!!

Esteemed Contributor

There is a YouTube video of Mary Beth being interviewed by former shopping channel host Carmella Richards (who goes by Carmella Sterling now).  Early days viewers of shopping channels will remember Carmella from HSN, CVN and ShopHQ (when it was Value Vision).  The interview is delightful as it is so rare to hear MaryBeth open up about herself and her family.  Some things were disclosed and said during the podcast that enhanced my already high opinion of MaryBeth.   

Honored Contributor

Mary Beth and Gary,

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Honored Contributor

I've never heard Gary do such a hard sell as he has with this jacket.  There's a note of desperation in his voice.  I wonder if something is going on?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never heard Gary do such a hard sell as he has with this jacket.  There's a note of desperation in his voice.  I wonder if something is going on?

@Kachina624 

At the Q, something's always going on.

Honored Contributor

It's not like Gary to be so hard-sell.  We'll know he's flipped when they start pairing him with Rick.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I noticed that as well.  I never heard him do that as much as he did today.