Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed the show and liked that she was indiscreet about changing into different tops. She's soothing to me, I don't need a hard sell. If I like something, I like it and don't need anyone hollering at me to put it in my cart and check out right away. If something happens that I miss the sale, I just chalk it up to not meaning to be. Really liked watching her present the jewelry items, too. Calm is the way I roll!

Frequent Contributor
@Trix, thank you for sharing the info about the interview with Carmela Sterling. Mary Beth is truly an inspiring human being. I also have great admiration for her husband - together they have made a great team, it seems, doing a lot of good.
Respected Contributor

In that video interview she also explained how much work goes into preparing for a show. No doubt she does. I am not sure all the hosts put in the work, lol

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ManyMeows wrote:

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never heard Gary do such a hard sell as he has with this jacket.  There's a note of desperation in his voice.  I wonder if something is going on?

I noticed that as well.  I never heard him do that as much as he did ttod

🤔  I came across a short video of Gary and Carolyn on YouTube. They met for lunch, and afterwards Carolyn stated that she and Gary had a plan in the works, and would make an announcement in 2024. Is Gary leaving, or is Carolyn coming on board as a "Brand Ambassador?"

@ManyMeows. It could happen.  Gary has aged the past few years and may be thinking retirement.  TSV days seem very difficult for him.

Stay tuned.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ManyMeows wrote:

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never heard Gary do such a hard sell as he has with this jacket.  There's a note of desperation in his voice.  I wonder if something is going on?

I noticed that as well.  I never heard him do that as much as he did ttod

🤔  I came across a short video of Gary and Carolyn on YouTube. They met for lunch, and afterwards Carolyn stated that she and Gary had a plan in the works, and would make an announcement in 2024. Is Gary leaving, or is Carolyn coming on board as a "Brand Ambassador?"

@ManyMeows. It could happen.  Gary has aged the past few years and may be thinking retirement.  TSV days seem very difficult for him.

Stay tuned.

It's true. I heard Valerie say yesterday that she only got 2 hours sleep in the green room on her TSV day Woman Happy
Trusted Contributor
I follow her on Facebook and she made this announcement. I can’t wait to hear it.
Trusted Contributor
I never noticed him aging with Carolyn. He was lively and fun. Maybe he is adapting to the change. Why so much negativity?
Super Contributor

I have always liked Mary Beth. I will hate to see her leave.

~Quack~

Honored Contributor

She's the respected elder statesman - rather, statesperson - of TV retail.

New Contributor

You think she's leaving the channel? 🙏

Super Contributor

Oh no! I would hate to see Mary Beth go. I remember her years ago when her kids were babies. Now she has grandchildren. She is a beautiful person inside & out.