Respected Contributor

Realized I haven't seen her on in some time. Wonder when she will return?

Now please don't attack me for asking as was only curious since haven't seen her in a long time  So please no rude comments like  "it's none of your business and she's allowed to take a vacation!", or accusing me of stalking her. 

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ Pretty sure I've seen her lately but maybe it was on Q2.  I know since she hurt her foot she's been a little less mobile but gets around pretty well on the scooter thing that QVC sells.  

Regular Contributor

She has been on.  I just saw her the other day.  She may be working fewer hours right now as she broke her ankle and must remain seated.  

No harsh words or accusations, just a friendly answer!  You are allowed to wonder.

Honored Contributor

I saw her the other day on a video I think presenting a christmas item on a table and she was sitting down.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Realized I haven't seen her on in some time. Wonder when she will return?

Now please don't attack me for asking as was only curious since haven't seen her in a long time  So please no rude comments like  "it's none of your business and she's allowed to take a vacation!", or accusing me of stalking her. 

@KKJ   Not going to make any rude comments because maybe you didn't know.  She broke her ankle a couple of weeks ago, but I did see her, I think last week on "My Time with Mary Beth" and she was riding a scooter.  She looked great, tho.  I respect opinions and observations Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ  She still has a boot on her foot, but someone (Sandra B, I think) mentioned she sees her zipping around QVC on that scooter.

Honored Contributor

She hosted a Philosophy show last week, she was seated the entire time

Honored Contributor

Mary Beth is just lovely!  I always liked her! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info. Had no idea she broke her ankle, just noticed I hadn't seen her on in some time. Guess I missed her, but I only watch main Q channel, not Q2 or 3.

Frequent Contributor

HI-- The last time I saw Mary Beth she said she broke her toe (or ankle)-I don't remember which--LOL . She was wearing a medical boot. She was sitting in a scooter. She will be on QVC 2 August 9 at 1p-3pm..

Right now she may be on vacation. I like Mary Beth very much-I try to watch all the shows she is on. She is so calm, and  reserved. I hope this information helps