Regular Contributor

Have always wished that QVC would create a page for what the hosts are wearing that you could search on a daily basis. Like if I watched a video presentation, I could go to a page, enter the date of the presentation, and find the items that the host was wearing (if it was a QVC item). If it's not a QVC item, that's fine. But it would be nice to have a place to search and easily find something that is a QVC item. The Host Closets page doesn't cut it. I never have any luck there. 

Super Contributor

It is a Bob Mackie sweater that is no longer sold on QVC.  

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a Joan Rivers sweater that looked like hers. Still have it.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Regular Contributor

Thanks Nadine!

Super Contributor

You are welcome.  I just wanted to tell you that I just bought a black one with pink stones.  It was the only one in my size.  I also saw another black one, a green one and the gray one like Mary Beth's.  They were all in a size M.  The item number to look them up on ebay is:  A285549.  I hope you find some success. 

Regular Contributor

Thanks again so much Nadine! Looked at the offerings on Ebay and am debating. The item number really helped! Unfortunately, none of the colors are in my size, but sometimes I can buy a size too large and make it work! 

Wonderful people on these boards - so appreciate all of you!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Deb213 wrote:

Have always wished that QVC would create a page for what the hosts are wearing that you could search on a daily basis. Like if I watched a video presentation, I could go to a page, enter the date of the presentation, and find the items that the host was wearing (if it was a QVC item). If it's not a QVC item, that's fine. But it would be nice to have a place to search and easily find something that is a QVC item. The Host Closets page doesn't cut it. I never have any luck there. 

@Deb213 That's a lovely idea.  The problem is they don't want to lead you to Nordstrom' . Lord and Taylor or more.

Personally, I don't think tv hosts should be allowed to wear items from other sites.  It makes no sense to sell a cotton D &C tee while wearing a  $500.00 dress!!!!!