Valued Contributor

Wow was that a bad show last night.  Not a dig at JT, because it was the makeup's fault, but her 'afters' just magnified all of her wrinkles to the point that it would make someone NOT want to buy any of it!

Honored Contributor

I was surfing by last night too and there was JT  face on my 55" tv screen---yikes!!!  Not a fan of hers at all ---but what was she thinking?????? No make up in the world will hide wrinkles especially on HDTV!!!  Now good on her that she doesn't try to hide that fact but------- JUST SAY NO!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

Be careful. This thread might be removed because you're unkind to the host. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

Be careful. This thread might be removed because you're unkind to the host. 

@teganslaw   Two others went poof last night.  They seriously need to listen to us the buyers because a lot of us like make up and might buy, but not when it looks like that.  

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe   Yep, I agree. 

But I do appreciate the more mature hosts doing the beauty shows because as I've said before they have accesss to the most up to date products, higher end/priced, quality ingredients, vendors access so when I see the hosts' after I know what would/would not work for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@BalletBabe   Yep, I agree. 

But I do appreciate the more mature hosts doing the beauty shows because as I've said before they have accesss to the most up to date products, higher end/priced, quality ingredients, vendors access so when I see the hosts' after I know what would/would not work for me.

@colleena  I understand that but many of us can't watch JT in any show.  IMO she has the worst skin of all the Hosts.  Why is she doing all these shows??  With the haircut all I see is deep wrinkles and ears.  

Honored Contributor

about IT products had to go to Ulta today and needed a new foundation.  I use Pur tinted moisturizer based foundation.

I mentioned to sales girl I may want to try IT CC foundation.  She said not a good choice it's a heavy foundation and you've got drier skin.  I appreciated her honesty.

I ended up just buying Pur which I've used for years.  On days I don't want full coverage I use Laura Geller powder balance & brighten foundation works great!  I like Laura's products.