Super Contributor

Re: Loving Rosina G. with VPH

@Imaoldhippie  No, not offended at all. Thanks for your concern.

Honored Contributor

I prefer Valerie with Jayne Brown or Rick......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't get passed her wifebeater comment.  She wasn't being hateful, just clueless.  But she absolutely should have known better, she's supposed to be a professional. Everyone makes mistakes. This one was particularly distasteful to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I came across the show while channel surfing and didn't recognize Rosina.  She looked lovely and IMO did very well interacting with Valerie. 

Super Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@RNbynite ............I have never seen any host with dirty fingernails on QVC.  Not saying it didnt happen just that I have never seen it.

Me either!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I can't get passed her wifebeater comment.  She wasn't being hateful, just clueless.  But she absolutely should have known better, she's supposed to be a professional. Everyone makes mistakes. This one was particularly distasteful to me.

Huh?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rosina is okay but I must have been watching a different show.  I thought she did terrible.  Not prepared at all.  I thought it was the worst I had ever seen her.  

Trusted Contributor

Rosina seems like a very sweet lady, and she's very pretty, but I don't really think she's well-suited for the job.  She's not particularly articulate which makes her look unprepared.  During this show she struggled to find the words to describe the various items she was presenting. VPH had to come to her rescue a few times.

Respected Contributor

@LuvSoCal wrote:

Rosina seems like a very sweet lady, and she's very pretty, but I don't really think she's well-suited for the job.  She's not particularly articulate which makes her look unprepared.  During this show she struggled to find the words to describe the various items she was presenting. VPH had to come to her rescue a few times.

@LuvSoCal  Agree.  And her voice doesn't resonate well with me so I don't watch her shows..  I think she needs to focus on her fluency instead of literally stopping every few words to likely listen to what the producer is saying in her earpiece, which is probably very distracting for her, of course.  Just noticing that perhaps a bit more training would help.  My opinion.  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

@just wonder  Sorry, but that was the worst VPH show I have ever seen. I pray that they don't pair Rosina with Valerie again. It was clear that she knew nothing about Valeries' items and was NOT prepared at all. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein