Honored Contributor

Her Teeth Whitened Right Before Her Eyes ???

Oh my gosh, it's wild.  I find SB to be the most unbelievable host.  She tries wayyyyyy to hard.

Regular Contributor

Re: Her Teeth Whitened Right Before Her Eyes ???

Were you watching earlier during the Tarte hour? 

She claimed the Tarte concealer not only covered, but filled in all the lines on her face - like magic. A bit over the top...but she's there to be enthusiastic and sell, so there's that.

What is amazing is that SB is 52 years old. I never would have guessed that old if she hadn't said she was 52. She really looks much younger than that IMO. Very pretty!

Valued Contributor

Cannot and will not watch any show SB hosts and it's unfortunate how she's always the Shawn replacement host. SB brings nothing to any show she hosts. Puts me to sleep. 

Honored Contributor

@PatsShoes wrote:

She claimed the Tarte concealer not only covered, but filled in all the lines on her face - like magic. A bit over the top...but she's there to be enthusiastic and sell, so there's that.

What is amazing is that SB is 52 years old. I never would have guessed that old if she hadn't said she was 52. She really looks much younger than that IMO. Very pretty!

botox on her forehead, fillers

but what does a 52 year old look like these days

Esteemed Contributor

@PatsShoes wrote:

@PatsShoes   No doubt that Sandra is beautiful.  I would much rather see her for make up shows then JT.  When a Host looks younger then they are, I get interested in product.  When they look 10 years older then they are, it turns me away.  I am really turned off when they say they use it all the time and then I get close to my TV and say holy cow!!!  No way I will buy that stuff  LOL

Valued Contributor

SB is full of botox and plastic surgery, go look at her face in her younger days.  She is pretty but another lying host about how they use this product all the time...they say that with everthing they are presenting so you will buy the product and think you are going to look like their fake self...wonder what they would look like without botox, plastic surgery and no makeup....just another used car saleman......but I would rather have SB on 24/7 than 1 minute of blabber mouth Jane Tracey and hear about her trips and daughers....

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Oh my gosh, it's wild.  I find SB to be the most unbelievable host.  She tries wayyyyyy to hard.

who is SB? Why can you not say the name?

Regular Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

SB is full of botox and plastic surgery, go look at her face in her younger days.  She is pretty but another lying host about how they use this product all the time...they say that with everthing they are presenting so you will buy the product and think you are going to look like their fake self...wonder what they would look like without botox, plastic surgery and no makeup....just another used car saleman......but I would rather have SB on 24/7 than 1 minute of blabber mouth Jane Tracey and hear about her trips and daughers....

I'm really not interested in what procedures SB has or hasn't had, I simply think she is an attractive woman. I am hardly one to call out anyone on surgery...I had my eyes done years ago in my early 50s as they were heavily hooded and I could no longer wear eye makeup or mascara. No eye cream or manipulative device can remedy that...only surgery.

I have never purchased beauty anything on QVC since I spent decades as a beauty consultant and am aware of the outright lies and hype that abound in the beauty industry. Skin care can soften and plump the finest of lines on your face, but gravity with age will have it's way. The day I believe any fantastical beauty claims will be the day I see the most mature QVC host reverse the signs of aging in their tracks. Not likely to happen, ever.

Trusted Contributor

I watch Sandra when she's selling something I'm interested in. I like the tone of her voice. She's beautiful and has a lovely figure. I like her! 😊
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

who is SB? Why can you not say the name?

@SeaMaiden  It is Sandra Bennett.  If you say their name it has more chance of going poof!   lol