Valued Contributor

Just realizing I used to see her on the local news! Mary, you are perfect for this work. Love your style and up beat delivery as well as your excellent command of words!  Anyway just wanted to let you know from an Omaha shopper!

Super Contributor

Re: Love new Host Mary Nelson !

I love her too!  What news was she on?  I'm in NE as well. 

Occasional Contributor

She was on KMTV where she co-hosted the morning blend.
Esteemed Contributor

Very good, professional and a good saleswoman. I'm also impressed with her knowledge of fabric, details and style. She's as good as an old timer.

Esteemed Contributor

It certainly Is refreshing to see some positive comments about a host.   Hopefully she won't become the victim of all the vitriol from this community as some of the other hosts.  I realize people are entitled to an opinion  but just being cruel and catty is unbecoming.  I am surprised the Q even allows it.    I don't know which one she is but I wish her well

Honored Contributor

I am enjoying Mary Nelson.   If I didn't know better, I would think she had been hosting for years.   Keep up the good work, Mary.  You are doing a great job.

Super Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I am enjoying Mary Nelson.   If I didn't know better, I would think she had been hosting for years.   Keep up the good work, Mary.  You are doing a great job.

I totally agree, Daysdee!❤ Mary Nelson is fabulous and very relatable to the audience. Of course, she IS a Kentucky girl which makes her even more special! Ha ha.😉👍❤
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Respected Contributor

Are you speaking of the Mary that was Davids sidekick and now has her own slot?  She said this morning that she has been with QVC for 10 years.

Super Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

Are you speaking of the Mary that was Davids sidekick and now has her own slot?  She said this morning that she has been with QVC for 10 years.

Hi njgirl! No, we are referring to Mary Nelson, one of our brand new Q-hosts. She's really amazing! MBR is her mentor. ❤
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

http://mediaassets.kmtv.com/photo/2015/11/29/Mary%20Bio%20Pic_1448860727964_27617349_ver1.0_640_480.jpg