Valued Contributor

Re: Long toenails on models!

ok, so all we can talk about is viruses, politics and the misery that has become our world. maybe talking about toenails just provides a momentary diversion so we can remember that yes, there are actually things happening that arent a friggin' crisis. Judging toenails has nothing to do with ANY recent events we are all seeing on tv. Can we please have some perspective???
Respected Contributor

@spursfan2 Well said!  Actually a nice respite from doom & gloom virus threads.  And I don't even mind the JONNYSBRO LR threads now!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@KLevineFan wrote:

I tried!

A302601Screenshot_20200610-173250_kindlephoto-95098935.png

Thanks for taking the time to help us put this in perspective @KLevineFan.

Valued Contributor

that pic is nauseating.
Respected Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
that pic is nauseating.

Someone should have said something to her before going on camera. It's not something I think most people would care to see.

Honored Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
ok, so all we can talk about is viruses, politics and the misery that has become our world. maybe talking about toenails just provides a momentary diversion so we can remember that yes, there are actually things happening that arent a friggin' crisis. Judging toenails has nothing to do with ANY recent events we are all seeing on tv. Can we please have some perspective???

IMO, perspective would be to stop nit-picking, do good for others, and appreciate for good things in our lives.