Regular Contributor
Looks like Skip Connelly was the next host on ShopHQ to get the boot! I wonder if the other older hosts are worried if they will be next. I also notice they have cut Melissa Miner's air time down quite a bit. Her head may be the next to roll. Why they brought Laura Duffel back I'll never know!
Respected Contributor

I didn't know Kimberly Wells was gone till recently when i checked host page.

Honored Contributor

Also gone are Brian Kessler and Christine Kvali. 

Esteemed Contributor

Another poster and I were discussing Skip earlier this month. We thought that Skip would be a great host to pair with Shaquille O'Neil, as he now has a line of kitchen products, and will be debuting his watch collection soon.

I love the rapport he has with Erin, but we thought Skip would have been a great host to pair with Shaq as well. I also loved watching him present Waterford Crystal with Jorge Perez, and will miss him. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖p

Respected Contributor

Never cared for him, He seemed one dimensional often just selling watches.  SHOP HQ is like the minors leagues compared to  the Q.

Respected Contributor

I love watching Erin and Becky during Wake Up In Style. Erin is naturally funny and down to earth.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

I love watching Erin and Becky during Wake Up In Style. Erin is naturally funny and down to earth.

Erin is a former Minn Vikings cheerleader. I remember the time when the Beekman goat relieved himself all over Erins lovely red blouse, she handled it like a real trooper. 

Super Contributor

Wow, I am sorry to hear about Skip. I enjoyed him very much and appreciated seeing that you don't have to be an attractive, fast talking woman to be a TV shopping host. I found him down to earth, enjoyable, and also would have liked to see him paired with Shaq. Wishing him well.

Valued Contributor

liked skip as he never came across as a phony. Did his job well even though he knew this is all a big joke

Honored Contributor

I liked Skip too.  He was down to earth.  I am not a fan of LYNNE SCHACHER.  She is so full of herself.