Contributor
"At the end of the summer we announced some changes we were making in the forums (i.e. employees in the forums, remove host bashing posts, etc.). One topic that received a lot of response was how QVC plans to manage “long standing threads”. After reading the logical reasoning from a variety of Community members, we agree that these threads should be left alone and remain where they currently are located with no immediate or future need to close these discussions." It appears that these are staying open for now. This is posted on the Community page then under Community Update. I don't participate in discussions much (I am more of a lurker) but I must admit to reading them and enjoying some of them.
Super Contributor

I am somewhat of the opposite opinion. If they are approaching a year old, I think they have been read by most, and should be removed to make room for newer threads. Otherwise, they might remain until the number of responses grows into the several thousands. I believe the "Gamers" threads should be more limited.

Honored Contributor

My thought is, if it's used a lot, then a lot like using the thread. It's not hurting anyone that I can see. In fact one I just looked at was very nice to read.

Contributor
On 9/29/2014 qualitygal said:

My thought is, if it's used a lot, then a lot like using the thread. It's not hurting anyone that I can see. In fact one I just looked at was very nice to read.

That's how I feel too.
Esteemed Contributor

My feeling is that if they bother you, they are easy to skip over.

Respected Contributor

I'm happy that QVC is not going to remove them or move them. There are many topics I am not interested in and I just skip over them. Easy to do.

Respected Contributor

I agree to leave the Long Standing threads however I would like the option to clean up my activity and get rid of the old threads that are taking up space.

Don't worry, be Happy!