Frequent Contributor

Let's get things straightened out on the home page!

Anyone try to view "Items Recently on Air"? It says "the items have sold out". I was trying to catch up and......And when you try to click on QVC Community it is blurred by the symbols for getting in touch with the Q. Bah, Humbug!

Honored Contributor

Re: Let's get things straightened out on the home page!

Just noticed that myself. Was about to view what's been on, since I was in a "spending" mood just now and lo and behold…..All the items have sold out!!!!! Lucky Q! They must be having a banner day!!!! Not!!!!!!!!! Why is this site always such a mess?????

Esteemed Contributor

It's been doing this for the last couple of days - the continuing saga of the infamous QVC website! Are we having fun yet?

Honored Contributor

I've seen this reported by a few people, but I can't duplicate it. They clearly did some sort of changes to the website software and now it's only working for the browsers that run the most current versions, and for those who keep deleting cookies, cache, website data.

I think QVC needs to do what other sites do, realize not everyone is high-tech computer savvy (nor should everyone be expected to be), and allow for all these things when they "update" their website. It's outrageously bad public relations on QVC's part.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I wanted to add: I think everyone should click on the word "Feedback" (upper right corner of any page) and report it.

And then, click on "Send an Email" at the bottom of the page and select "Using QVC.com" and be sure to check the box to receive a reply from them.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, they must be afraid of dooBdoo! The Items Recently on Air just came back, for today's shows and yesterday's! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 kittymomNC said:

Wow, they must be afraid of dooBdoo! The Items Recently on Air just came back, for today's shows and yesterday's! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hah! You really did make me laugh out loud and I just woke up my cat!{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I strongly suspect it was a coincidence ... but I'll keep fussing at them in case it helps.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Personally, I don't think we should have to keep tendering feedback and reporting glitches... By now, they MUST know this site is an utter catastrophe and if 'management' cared, 'management' would've taken the bull by the horns and found a team who knows how to do what needs to be done!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/2/2014 dooBdoo said:

Wow, they must be afraid of <em>dooBdoo</em>! The Items Recently on Air just came back, for today's shows and yesterday's! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hah! You really did make me laugh out loud and I just woke up my cat!{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I strongly suspect it was a coincidence ... but I'll keep fussing at them in case it helps.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hey dooB, it's funny what makes us laugh out loud...you just did it to me! I've almost got tears in my eyes and still laughing...your poor little cat! {#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 dooBdoo said:

Wow, they must be afraid of <em>dooBdoo</em>! The Items Recently on Air just came back, for today's shows and yesterday's! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hey dooB, it's funny what makes us laugh out loud...you just did it to me! I've almost got tears in my eyes and still laughing...your poor little cat! {#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Glad we all had a laugh!

My kitty gave me the stink eye{#emotions_dlg.scared} but she doesn't hold grudges, so it's all good.Wink