Frequent Contributor

Does Lori Goldstein do anything but the hi-low/shark bite tops?  It seems she has only one style and she makes it in different colors/fabrics.  Does she have a line outside of QVC or is it more like Denim & Co.? 

Respected Contributor

I have never seen anything but the same old same old from her. Her stuff looks like she gets a shipment of material that other designers discarded and then proceeds to make clothes with their leftovers. Everything has multiple materials, colors etc. she can't just keep things simple.

Esteemed Contributor

When she first came to the Q she had lots of really nice and interesting pieces. I have a brocade jacket from her first collection that's truly fabulous and a ruffled handbag too. I don't really know when she because the queen of t-shirt couture but early on, very different. Couldn't find the number for my brocade jacket but here are two other early items from LOGO:

a212513.jpg

a213681.jpg

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Miss Lori is going to be in big trouble when the bag lady look becomes passé, which could happen any moment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Miss Lori is going to be in big trouble when the bag lady look becomes passé, which could happen any moment.

I was thinking the same thing. Bag lady out then what?

Frequent Contributor

If you have time, look at her line on qvc.com....Make sure to look at the videos, too, for ideas of how to wear her things....Yes, she does a lot of sharkbite hems, but she does do other straight hem things, often with gorgeous lace....The fun part about the sharkbite hems, though, is that it allows her tank tops to show through at the bottom. I tend to be too warm, so I love her cotton tank tops in the summer. Her style isn't for everyone, but I work in the arts and travel a lot, so I really love her clothes. I just keep it much simpler than she does on the shows, but she inspires me to be a bit more creative with colors than I normally would.

Honored Contributor

I have to admit I think her colors are beautiful.  Her different hues seem to be the same value which makes them blend beautifully, even colors that don't normally go together.  That's about all I like, however.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I'm not a fan of her clothes...I don't know too many gals who could pull the quirky artsy look off...

Honored Contributor

A223698 is still for sale and on clearance, and reminds me of one of the jackets in a photo posted above.  It doesn't have an asymmetrical hem either. 

Respected Contributor

Just got the 8/1 TSV in Marlot, UGLY.  Going back.