Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson and Jeff wishes for Merry Christmas

@KingstonMom 

Just wait til after lunch....it's when Lisa calls the OP and fills her/him in on all of her most personal thoughts etc....

Then she can report back.

Trusted Contributor

@Othereeeen 

I'll be waiting.....with baited breath!

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone remeber that big goof Paul Kelly from years back at QVC?  Lisa dated him, that was another strange hook up.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I've tried to care less but I just can't. You are so fixated on her it's weird.

Ugh, I know, right?!! 

Super Contributor

@Kachina624  I totally agree, that relationship is doomed- he saw money so he is just waiting- she obviously is very insecure with the whole thing as she is constantly kissing and touching him, probably thinks affection will keep him home- she might be a educated business woman but not where this is concerned, talk about rose colored glasses- so did they buy a home in the Bahamas before the farm sold? if this lasts she will be the poster child for the other woman that got the man to marry her- wow what a mess

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 and Arizona Babe.. ladies, I couldn’t agree w/you more. Well said + especially the description about the constant kissing and if u notice, he’s not even kissing her back-(🤔?) and apparent insecurity of her. I’m shocked at Lisa. I can definitely envision headlines in a few years in their Pottstown Paper about an unemployed, local excon billing a businesswoman out of millions. Smh.
Esteemed Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

@JONNYSBRO 

How LUCKY for you!!!!.....it's nice to know Lisa R calls you and shares all that personal information with you about her love life, finances, business decisions, and ESPECIALLY, how much she "snoozed" with famous personalities...

And then is OK with you sharing it with....US!!!!

I guess I'm just not in the "in" crowd.....

@Othereeeen   Me neither   Bwah ahahahahahahah    

Frequent Contributor

Jeff Lawrence.   He was a contractor in the Pottstown PA are until he married Lisa and was able to retire.  I believe she is his third wife.   There's a mug shot of him floating around on the internet.     

Contributor

@arizona babe I too find it "off" the way she is constanting touching and kissing.  He seems like he is put off by it and backs away and she goes right back for more. Would make for an awkward dinner party!

Honored Contributor

People marry for all sorts of reasons.