Honored Contributor

I remember when all that happened with Rinna.  I never thought much about her except she seemed to be like all low-class, not especially talented females in Hollywood, but when she insulted a large portion of fans who bought and supported her I also 

added --really not intelligent- to the list as well.   I mean, who, with any acumen or savvy in business would deliberately bite the hand that feeds her..... ?  Hey, IMHO it's more important to be able to critically think than it is to be a size 0.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I think her ship with QVC may have sailed.

Recently on Real Housewives of BH, there was a discussion about social media and things you put out there having consequences.  Lisa commented that she made some comments on her social media that got her in trouble with QVC and she had to face the consequences from that.  

Regular Contributor
I used to like her when she was on Melrose Place. I think she is full of herself and so is Bethany Frankel! I won't miss her!
Trusted Contributor

I never purchased from her when she was on QVC. Since a lot of things have been on clearance I have tried them and I have to say her stuff is top quality. I have loved everything I've gotten.

New Contributor

I love her stuff...I have lots of pieces.  It's not for them to judge.  This world has gone crazy!

New Contributor

Me too!  I went on to buy some more black leather pants and saw everything on sale.  What in the world!  I love her stuff!  People are so sensitive and I'm chunky!!!

New Contributor

Wow!  You must know her!  I certainly wouldn't want to just be judged based on what the media would say about me.....unless you believe it's all the truth.  

Respected Contributor

What do you mean by,,,,"her political beliefs are a whole other ballgame"???? First, this makes no sense and, thank goodness she didn't support that lunatic DT. 

Lisa is a mean girl and her behavior on RHOBH is disgusting. I don't watch anymore. 

Respected Contributor

If you are a plus size gal, Lisa Rinna thinks you are morally weak.  Shame on you. Any woman over a size 02, oh, maybe 04, is a lifetime failure.

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

The woman is a self proclaimed "hustler".  What else do people need to know about her.  She obviously has product lines not because she believes in the product but to make money.  On the recent show of RHOBH she even stated it again that she is a hustler.  She is not even a good hustler otherwise she would not offend her clientele.  This woman would slap her name on anything that will make money for her.

Everyone starts a business or has a line of something to make money.