Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

She is on HSN

@mspatmac   I don't see any items under her name on HSN.   Makeup or fashion?  

Trusted Contributor

@TlS wrote:

I guess she got kicked off because of complaints about here political views

I don't even know what her political views are, but it is not up to QVC to even care what they are or respond in any way.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@TlS wrote:

I guess she got kicked off because of complaints about here political views

Not sure about her political stand never heard her say anything that made sense, however I have seen how very rude she is.  I was never sure why Q kept her as a vendor

They kept her as a vendor because her line sold. When was she rude and to whom?

Respected Contributor

I am totally in the dark.what has she done,other than put to much filler in her lips.what gives qvc friends?

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

She is on HSN

@mspatmac   I don't see any items under her name on HSN.   Makeup or fashion?  

I'm sorry @Caaareful Shopper  I saw her about a week ago one night so I guess she is done with fashion.  I am surprised they arn't selling off whats left if she finished.

Honored Contributor

She made some very public derrogatory remarks about a certain size of women. Maybe people quit spending their money on her stuff.

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac    QVC has been trying to unload what's left of her clothing line for awhile now. These items are deeply discounted. 

Valued Contributor

I hope she is gone for good!! A few years ago, she made some terrible comments regarding women about their size. She's rude, obnoxious and vulgar and I wouldn't wear her items if they were given to me.  

Contributor

And she should take some other brands along with her,  The clothing on QVC is way over priced, and if you look close at some of the garments you can see right thru them. Big price tag, poor quality.

Respected Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:

I hope she is gone for good!! A few years ago, she made some terrible comments regarding women about their size. She's rude, obnoxious and vulgar and I wouldn't wear her items if they were given to me.  

I buy her clothing and love everything I've purchased from her. I have watched her on the Q and never heard her say anything off line.Where did you see her to know she is all the horrible things you said she is? I hope she is still on this program.