Regular Contributor
On 3/22/2015 Lotus~ said:

Lori Goldstein actually came out and said that Jacque is not pretty?

Which Jackque was she talking about? Host or model?

Regardless, what a heartless thing to say to anyone.....she's a twit. Never liked her....now I like her even less. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

In addition...BOTH Jacques are pretty.

Yes both Jaccques are pretty.

But I think in this case she was referring to the model Jackie that's usually on Monday nights.

Very disappointed in Lori Goldstein and I hope it's just a misunderstanding. If it's true, it's just NOT OK.

Super Contributor

Regardless, what a heartless thing to say to anyone.....she's a twit. Never liked her....now I like her even less. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

The model.

Regular Contributor
On 3/22/2015 sherylsiu said: I guess I should have looked at your total posts and that would tell me what I need to know and yes my days are precious that is why you do not see me post often but I am pretty sure you already know that

Oh yeah?

What did you find out that you needed to know?

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/22/2015 Ms X said:
On 3/22/2015 ibb38 said:
On 3/22/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/22/2015 ibb38 said:
On 3/22/2015 Ms X said:

Chrystaltree: I'm a fan of Donald Trump. He's the only one who pushed for measures to bring jobs back to the USA and help American workers in the last election. When people learned he was going to speak at CPAC recently, there was a rush of people signing up to hear him. I appreciate the attention he brings to this vital issue. Further, he is a man of accomplishment and spirit.

Donald Trump is all about Donald Trump - he's about self promotion. If he was truly so concerned about bringing jobs back in the US, why was his wife's jewelry line 'imported'?? And his menswear line as well- all made in China.

I'd venture that most people who run for office are pretty much ego and pretty much about themselves...

Any of his 'runs for office' aren't about political aspirations. It's about promoting his next business venture. It works, too - I've watched every season of Celebrity Apprentice!

He really cares about that issue. I and many others are glad SOMEONE brings it up!

That's my point, he really doesn't care about keeping jobs here. Both his wife's jewelry line and his menswear line are made in China. That would be a lot of manufacturing jobs in the US!!

Regular Contributor
On 3/22/2015 ibb38 said:
On 3/22/2015 Ms X said:
On 3/22/2015 ibb38 said:
On 3/22/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/22/2015 ibb38 said:
On 3/22/2015 Ms X said:

Chrystaltree: I'm a fan of Donald Trump. He's the only one who pushed for measures to bring jobs back to the USA and help American workers in the last election. When people learned he was going to speak at CPAC recently, there was a rush of people signing up to hear him. I appreciate the attention he brings to this vital issue. Further, he is a man of accomplishment and spirit.

Donald Trump is all about Donald Trump - he's about self promotion. If he was truly so concerned about bringing jobs back in the US, why was his wife's jewelry line 'imported'?? And his menswear line as well- all made in China.

I'd venture that most people who run for office are pretty much ego and pretty much about themselves...

Any of his 'runs for office' aren't about political aspirations. It's about promoting his next business venture. It works, too - I've watched every season of Celebrity Apprentice!

He really cares about that issue. I and many others are glad SOMEONE brings it up!

That's my point, he really doesn't care about keeping jobs here. Both his wife's jewelry line and his menswear line are made in China. That would be a lot of manufacturing jobs in the US!!

I love how you all caught it. If he wanted to bring jobs back to the US, why is his own brand manufactured in other countries? I'm so glad you posted this. I heard Vera Bradley is going to be manufactured overseas as well (I think China but I could be wrong).

Regular Contributor

I have a feeling she is going to do Celebrity Apprentice - she was at the ""wrap"" party for the season that just ended and she was just at Mar a Lago for couple of days.

Regular Contributor

It would be interesting to see her on Celebrity Apprentice.

But I think Celebrity Apprentice is more about who you know to win big bucks for your charity. I like that they win money for their charities but I think it's more fun to see how they win tasks by using their minds and strategy vs calling their rich friends.

Esteemed Contributor

Lotus....it was Jackie the model....it was heartbreaking....I was so sad for Jackie...

I really don't know how Jackie could come and model for her again....but she was on the next Lori show.. I noticed a cool distance between them....

Trusted Contributor

It must be a really, really slow news/entertainment day for GMA if they are having a former television salesperson as a guest. JMO

Contributor

I can not wait to see her face and hear her voice again. I love many of the hosts on QVC. When you watch QVC the hosts become like friends and family - so familiar to you. Of course just like family and friends there are some that you just enjoy more than others. I miss Lisa's ability to paint a picture for me of how I would use like, wear, etc products.