Esteemed Contributor
On 3/22/2015 12andcounting said:

It must be a really, really slow news/entertainment day for GMA if they are having a former television salesperson as a guest. JMO

It's always a real slow made up news and entertainment day for GMA.......

they never have a real show of substance, it's paid for spots

and the Backstreet boys were busy this week.

Regular Contributor

I want to see what she decides to wear for the appearance on GMA. Is she going to wear a GILI item? A dress from Prada? Guess time will tell.

Frequent Contributor
Thank for the heads up! I will definitely DVR GMA to see Lisa! Miss seeing her on My TV.
Trusted Contributor

SMH

Honored Contributor
On 3/22/2015 sherylsiu said: Why are you all so into Lisa ,trying to figure out what she is going to do or where she is going and then to go back and forth on what every little thing she says or does!yall are worse than teenagers.She is probably sitting back having a good laugh.Grow up
Right back at ya.
Trusted Contributor
On 3/22/2015 hopi said:
On 3/22/2015 12andcounting said:

It must be a really, really slow news/entertainment day for GMA if they are having a former television salesperson as a guest. JMO

It's always a real slow made up news and entertainment day for GMA.......

they never have a real show of substance, it's paid for spots

and the Backstreet boys were busy this week.

I don't even watch GMA -- but this made me laugh!!!

Honored Contributor

I used to really enjoy GMA. Not so much now that they focus mainly on entertainment, ever since Lara came on board. Fortunately, other news channels to watch.

Trusted Contributor

I remember learning 35 years ago or so that the morning ""news"" shows were originating in the entertainment departments of networks and not in the news departments. This would account for the ""entertainment"" focus to which many of you have alluded.

Super Contributor
On 3/22/2015 Kalli said:
On 3/22/2015 hopi said:

Never watch those shows ever either. It looks like no one has to be at work or school in New York on any given day.

Lisa's Mother did die from cancer or it's treatments.

You think it's funny that Lisa's Mother died from cancer? That's not a laughing matter!!

Valued Contributor
On 3/22/2015 circles said:
On 3/22/2015 Lotus~ said:

Lori Goldstein actually came out and said that Jacque is not pretty?

Which Jackque was she talking about? Host or model?

Regardless, what a heartless thing to say to anyone.....she's a twit. Never liked her....now I like her even less. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

In addition...BOTH Jacques are pretty.

Lotus....it was Jackie the model....it was heartbreaking....I was so sad for Jackie...

I really don't know how Jackie could come and model for her again....but she was on the next Lori show.. I noticed a cool distance between them....

WoW~ I can't believe Lori said that! Do you remember what item was being presented?