Regular Contributor
On 3/22/2015 Krissie2 said:
On 3/22/2015 Anonymous2012 said:
On 3/22/2015 circles said:

I haven't ever been a Lisa fan...though I would watch her now and then....and I have to say she made PMS....she made it work seamlessly....

Right now....it just hasn't worked for me...that entire line up Monday night from 7 to midnight is just chaotic...and unfun to watch.....

I gave it a whirl both weeks....when Lori said what she did about Jackie...I won't ever watch her again...ever....

Never cared for Inspired ....don't like the models talking during presentations....

I like IM...but not with Shawn....too crazy confusing...

PMS without LR....is not running smoothly....like it use to....

Basically....The Q...Monday night won't be on my T.V. going forward....

Yep. That comment was a real turn off for me, too. A slip that showed her true character. I wanted to hug Jackie after that.

May I ask what she said about Jackie?

Jackie is one of my favorites. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Something about her not being pretty. {#emotions_dlg.sad} I don't recall the actual quote, but someone here probably will. I watched the video of it, and while LG tried to backtrack her comment immediately, you can't unring that bell.

I'm so disappointed in Lori. Thanks for letting me know.

I wonder if she and Amy are just not meshing well together. Everything seems so forced and things just are not running smoothly. I'm hoping it was not what she meant to say because I really like Jackie. I really hope Lori apologized to Jackie. I'm assuming that the vendors chose which models they like to model their merchandise. And if so, why would she say that to Jackie?

Does anyone know if the vendors chose the models they want for the shows?

Honored Contributor

I haven't ever been a Lisa fan...though I would watch her now and then....and I have to say she made PMS....she made it work seamlessly....

Right now....it just hasn't worked for me...that entire line up Monday night from 7 to midnight is just chaotic...and unfun to watch.....

I gave it a whirl both weeks....when Lori said what she did about Jackie...I won't ever watch her again...ever....

Never cared for Inspired ....don't like the models talking during presentations....

Yep. That comment was a real turn off for me, too. A slip that showed her true character. I wanted to hug Jackie after that.

Something about her not being pretty. {#emotions_dlg.sad} I don't recall the actual quote, but someone here probably will. I watched the video of it, and while LG tried to backtrack her comment immediately, you can't unring that bell.

LG said something to the effect of "I always like to style Jackie in pink tones since she's not so pretty". I guess to sell/suggest to customers, buy pink so it will make you look pretty even if you are not, per her follow up statement. My thought was, ok-get the shovel out, let's see you dig yourself out of that disparaging comment. Jackie looked a bit stunned, but then tried to brush it off. Monday night viewing is more entertaining now, not for fashion info/shopping but to see the flubs and desperate selling pitches. Lol!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor
On 3/22/2015 Chi-town girl said:

LG said something to the effect of "I always like to style Jackie in pink tones since she's not so pretty". I guess to sell/suggest to customers, buy pink so it will make you look pretty even if you are not, per her follow up statement. My thought was, ok-get the shovel out, let's see you dig yourself out of that disparaging comment. Jackie looked a bit stunned, but then tried to brush it off. Monday night viewing is more entertaining now, not for fashion info/shopping but to see the flubs and desperate selling pitches. Lol!

Ouch.

I've always like Lori prior to this but now I just see her as a wannabe Punky Brewster. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Regular Contributor

Anyway, I will be watching GMA on Tuesday to see Lisa!

Thanks to the OP!

Frequent Contributor
I guess I should have looked at your total posts and that would tell me what I need to know and yes my days are precious that is why you do not see me post often but I am pretty sure you already know that
Super Contributor
On 3/22/2015 sherylsiu said: Why are you all so into Lisa ,trying to figure out what she is going to do or where she is going and then to go back and forth on what every little thing she says or does!yall are worse than teenagers.She is probably sitting back having a good laugh.Grow up
Different strokes for different folks. Some love to know all about celebrities and some love to know all about The Royals or First Ladies like Jacqueline Kennedy.
Respected Contributor
On 3/22/2015 hopi said:

Never watch those shows ever either. It looks like no one has to be at work or school in New York on any given day.

Lisa's Mother did die from cancer or it's treatments.

Super Contributor

Anyway, I will be watching GMA on Tuesday to see Lisa!

Thanks to the OP!

Yes I will DVR to fast forward to LR segment to find out the reveal. Thanks for posting about this since I don't watch GMA.
Respected Contributor

Lisa R will put it on her Facebook page if she is appearing and the reason why. Good for her. It will be nice to see her.

Respected Contributor

Lori Goldstein actually came out and said that Jacque is not pretty?

Which Jackque was she talking about? Host or model?

Regardless, what a heartless thing to say to anyone.....she's a twit. Never liked her....now I like her even less. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

In addition...BOTH Jacques are pretty.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy