Frequent Contributor

No matter what anyone thinks of Lisa as a host, her story of faith in getting her husband back to health is truly special and impressive. Happy for them!

Honored Contributor

Her husband is currently in a remission, but he’s still not going to be around in ten years or even probably five years. And Lisa has had issues with her own health that kept her off the air and even had her leave mid-show, I believe.

I doubt that QVC would want to try to schedule her on-air, sometimes months in advance, not knowing if she would be there. They can’t be pulling shows, not good.

On JTV (or for that matter, on HSN, Evine and LC) she can probably videotape her segments if she needs to, and presenting a line you’ve designed once a month or so would not be like coming back to work at QVC as a host. She needs a “job” where her time ismuch more her own than it was on QVC.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Thank you for sharing this happy news on LM, @Monamar! Sure have missed her professional presence on QVC. I will tune in and see what jewelry she presents on JTV. Wishing her every success and continued good health for her and Gino. ❤️❤️

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch JTV and don't really need anymore jewelry but Lisa was my all time favorite host.  She was funny, honest and down to earth.  I am sure they have had a financial toll due to Geno's illness and she probably needs some sort of income right now.  She also needs flexibility in her job as Geno still receives treatment and his health could turn downward at any time.  QVC work requires her time and near proximity to Pa., neither of which will work for her and Geno.....

i wish her well and nothing but the best.  I do wish she would return to QVC but it's not possible at this point in her life.  

Respected Contributor

Perhaps Judy Crowell's success on EVINE with her jewelry inspired Lisa to do the same on JTV....good for her~!

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Her husband is currently in a remission, but he’s still not going to be around in ten years or even probably five years. And Lisa has had issues with her own health that kept her off the air and even had her leave mid-show, I believe.

I doubt that QVC would want to try to schedule her on-air, sometimes months in advance, not knowing if she would be there. They can’t be pulling shows, not good.

On JTV (or for that matter, on HSN, Evine and LC) she can probably videotape her segments if she needs to, and presenting a line you’ve designed once a month or so would not be like coming back to work at QVC as a host. She needs a “job” where her time ismuch more her own than it was on QVC.

No one would have thought he would still be around today so you never know.  

As far as her jewelry debut on JTV, it was highly disappointing to me to see nothing more than a Tiffany & Co knock-off line.

Trusted Contributor

I am so happy to see Lisa Mason back on TV.  I was surprised she did not take her new line  to QVC but I think business is not as good as it use to be at the Q and JTV is booming and making profits because not only do they offer high-quality jewelry at a fair price but they also offer insurance for a very small cost to protect your jewelry investments from them.  I hope she is very successful with her new venture. I can't wait to see what she is bringing in her new line Love More

Valued Contributor

Their insurance is only for two years. I was interested in the flower ring but I'm not getting it because if something happens to the stones you are out of luck. At least Diamonique offers a lifetime guarantee for stone defects or loss.

Esteemed Contributor

I have followed Lisa since she first left QVC.  Her new jewelry line is beautiful.    Lisa M is a true loving , caring, and beautiful person....Her show debuts on Jan 31st at 8pm I believe.   She is on facebook and people are already buying her things.   No she is not selling from her ipad or her couch, but doing it in a professional way.

When she left I was very upset.   I have never felt that way about a host leaving, but Lisa is a beautiful person and so for me that is what I fell in love with.   My husband passed two years ago in March.   I understand how hard it is to go on with life, and have it tear you down to a certain point.   

I bought a lot from her when she did the diamonique shows.  There is nothing fake about her, no hair extensions, globs of make up, or playing with her ipad,  if you know what I mean.  Her line is all about love and caring.   I think it will do well for Valntines day coming up.   Lisa had her own website after she left Q.  She wrote a book , which I bought.  Then she started a facebook account to keep us all posted on her husbands progress.

I have never followed a host after they left like I have her.   I am very excited for her. To the poster that posts about LR constantly should follow this Lisa instead.