Esteemed Contributor

I have not and do no intend on ever watching the Jewelry channel.

I was a big fan of Lisa Mason and I wish her nothing but the best.

Honored Contributor

@MENTL If you call taking time off from one's job to care for a husband with cancer, while dealing with health problems of her own, ".....the mighty have fallen", then I can only feel sorry for you.  Nice that she's able to get back to the working world again and I wish her (and Gino) nothing but the best.  Wishing you happy holidays.

Valued Contributor

Lisa deserves good things in her life-

I don’t watch that channel but, I do remember when she’d tell viewers here to spend wisely. If they couldn’t afford it, she’d say, just keep me company.

She was always honest and respectful.

For that reason alone, she’ll always have the respect of others.

Her gift, was her own ability to be natural.

Very endearing quality for anyone.

Respected Contributor

QVC is cutting back on jewelry presentations.  It is possible that QVC did not buy Lisa Mason's jewelry line.  She is a classy lady.  I wish her much success.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder how Lisa's laid back style will meld with the high pressure sales tactics at JTV. Most of the hosts there are pretty awful. Lisa will definitely bring class.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

I appreciate this welcomed wonderful news for Lisa Mason @Monamar. Thank you for sharing it here! I had heard nothing about her for a long time. I have missed her calm, genuine presentations on QVC since her, and then her husband's health demanded her time and attention. Wishing her all the best with JTV! 👍

Honored Contributor

I am very happy her husband is doing so well, but I have never been a LM fan.

Esteemed Contributor

@Monamar

Thanks for posting this!

I was wondering how Lisa was doing, and I'm happy to see her working again.  

She was a delightful person.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

I love Lisa Mason ❤️ 

but why Jewelry TV And not QVC ?  Lisa will add elegance and refinement to the low rated JTV but I have to wonder if it's a wise business decision. Isn't JTV barely making a profit ?

@Reever  Maybe because she came back to QVC as a host not all that long ago, and after only a short time left again because of  illnesses.   Maybe  her ship has sailed already with QVC and the company isn't interested in hiring her again if she would only be in and out due to health issues.  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee I agree. Companies want continuity and don’t often support a revolving door employee, even when the circumstances are illness and the employee leaves on good terms. It was obvious to many viewers that something was not right when she came back for a few months. I hope her jewelry Iine is successful and that she and her husband are healthy. Illness takes its toll physically, financially, and emotionally—it can ruin more than just health.