Regular Contributor
Loved her. That's when we had great hosts. So happy for her. It gives me hope. Maybe I will find love again to help me want to go on. Bless her.
Esteemed Contributor

I.m Lisa and Scott found love and happiness.  Dan Wheeler also found love again, after all the sadness and loss.

Both had very loving marriages and we all were very sad for them when their love ones died from Cancer.

Goes to show, happiness and love can come around again for some.  Good news.

Respected Contributor

How wonderful ~ SO glad to see this and happy for Lisa Mason, who certainly has been "through it" with grief and loss.

Great to see good news posted here.

On this note (and I haven't read all the comments here yet maybe it's mentioned or elsewhere on the boards but..)

Dan Wheeler remarried on Memorial weekend. With email sign-ups to his Fearless Faith website, he sent a video introducing his new wife Pam...a woman he dated a little when they were in high school, and reconnected with. 

Happy for the both to have found love again later in life~Lisa's message is a good one to "never give up on love."❤️

Honored Contributor

I am so happy for her. She is such a sweetie...

Esteemed Contributor

@brcala wrote:
Loved her. That's when we had great hosts. So happy for her. It gives me hope. Maybe I will find love again to help me want to go on. Bless her.

Maybe, I am reading your comment wrong but you are a wothwhile person with or without finding the right person. Everyday is a challenge but you can find one thing each day that makes you happy. Never give up on life because you run into rough times. 

I have been alone for 33 years and have had my ups and downs but I have never given up. I have been married but it didn't work out. I love tha ability to choose each day what I can do. I have a great family and if I need help, they are always available. Wishing you the best. Take care.

Respected Contributor

She was a great host as were most of the hosts in days past...

Respected Contributor

Happy news. Thanks for sharing.  Happy to hear she found love again.  It can happen when you least except it.  

Trusted Contributor

There is nothing better than to find someone again to love.So happy for her,she always was one of the best at qvc