Trusted Contributor

Former host Lisa Mason put this on her FB page:

My Facebook Friends!
Hello and happy Sunday! I have so much to share with you. But, first, thank you for being there for me. In good and bad times, sorrow and happiness, thank you so much. I appreciate and I treasure you!

This is a very very special day for me. It is now an “anniversary” day. On this day, two years ago, I met an amazing man. His name is Scott. Scott is a man of great character and patience. A hardworking, loyal man who loves the same things I love. God, family, country. A man who raised an amazing son whom I have grown to adore. A man who my parents love. He is quiet, introspective and extremely intelligent.

And, I love him with all my heart. And he loves me back!

I never thought I would love again. But God showed me grace and kindness and sent Scott to me to piece my heart back together. Someday, if God wills, I hope to be his wife!

Please don’t ever give up on love!!! When you least expect it……..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Trusted Contributor

I have always liked Lisa, so happy that she has found love again.  Best wishes to her!

Respected Contributor
I am so happy for her. I wish her all the best in her new relationship.
Honored Contributor

I am so happy for her, such great news!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Respected Contributor

Lisa Mason was always a favorite host of mine....

Esteemed Contributor

I saw that this morning, I follow Lisa on FB. I'm thrilled for her!! She is a sweet loving soul & deserves to have true love in her life again!! ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@BoopOMatic Thank you for posting this.  I am not on Facebook so I would not have seen it.  I always admired Lisa Mason and was so sad for her when she lost her husband.  I am happy that she was blessed to find love again Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

That is wonderful news for her...and Scott!    Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

I'm so very happy for her.  

Honored Contributor

@BoopOMatic   Thank you very much for this info.  If I missed any of the former hosts--LOL!!--Lisa would be the one.  So very happy she has found someone to love and who loves her.  Wishing her much happiness!