Respected Contributor

I have one of their shirts from several years back, before they came to QVC, that says, "Life Isn't Easy-Life Isn't Perfect- Life Is Good".

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I have one of their shirts from several years back, before they came to QVC, that says, "Life Isn't Easy-Life Isn't Perfect- Life Is Good".

And isn’t that the truth?

I own nothing from this brand.  I’ve seen many things I liked over the years, don’t know why I didn’t purchase?   Not everything has their logo saying...maybe on my upcoming trip, when I might have some time to shop in retail stores, I’ll buy one of their products.  

I’m sure I could at least pick up some cute things for my granddaughters 

Regular Contributor

Thank you for all of your kind words.  You never expect to buy a child, and I miss my husband and my son.  I am doing my best to ove on.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lie Is Good??

[ Edited ]

@clista You remain in my thoughts and hopes and prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

@clista wrote:

Thank you for all of your kind words.  You never expect to buy a child, and I miss my husband and my son.  I am doing my best to ove on.  Thank you.

@clista, you have endured so much, and you need to give yourself time to heal.  You'll be okay - Just don't be too hard on yourself.  My heart is with you, and I wish you peace. 

Trusted Contributor

I lost my mother and one of my sisters within nine months of each other many years ago.  I know that is not the same as a spouse and a child, but grief is grief.  Everyone deals with it differently.  The first time you smile ...  The first time you laugh ... You really do realize that life goes on.  This merchandise line brings happiness to so many people.  Maybe someday it will bring it to you.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss. To lose your husband, and son is unthinkable. I pray in time you find peace. There are no right words, in fact there are no words at all. Time is the only hope we have to blur some of the pain and make it bearable. Please know you are not alone you have a lot of people praying for you. 

Valued Contributor

So sorry for your loss

Valued Contributor

Sorry for your huge losses.  To be honest, this brand helps me.  When I'm feeling down or not sure about what life is dealing me, i get a great perspective with the pictures and words on the clothing, etc.  Life is Good brand is intended to help us.