Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Leah is so easy, for me, to watch! I never have to mute. Very nice.

Have a good day everyone.

Respected Contributor

Leah and Valerie were wonderful this morning!

I enjoyed every moment. They complimented each other's presentation and have a sweet rapport.

Trusted Contributor

Yes she is, a very pleasant and low key personality and a class act. She has the most beautiful head of hair too. 

Respected Contributor

Absolutely ❤️ Leah !!!

Super Contributor
She has such a pleasant voice. I always miss her when she's on vacation.
Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey i 100% agree! I love Leah's voice and personality!

Honored Contributor

Leah is,

Free PNG HD Smiley Face Thumbs Up - PlusPNG

Respected Contributor

Yes, Leah is so good at her job.  She is watchable.  No obnoxious, loud behavior. She is professional and lets people talk.  She is one of only 3 hosts that i will watch.

Super Contributor

Is that a wig she's wearing?  A lot of women are wearing them these days.  Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent looking wig?  I know Mary Beth says she has many and wears them a lot.  I'm sure she probably has a lot given to her from the Vendors as they all get free samples.  Lucky them, what a great perk.  I remember when Lisa Roberts was at QVC and she said her mother told her she needs to get another house for all the stuff she has.

Regular Contributor

Re: Leah is the best!

[ Edited ]

Jayne Brown is my go-to host.  Leah is very good, too.

She is also no-drama, but with a real artistic flair and I love her paired with Valerie as they come up with some interesting ideas and combinations, and it is a very pleasant tone of voice with lots of light laughter.   Nothing forced, no screetching or attention-seeking. 

JC is on now so there's no need for me to watch it live.   I've got enough stuff, for sure. 

I might check in on the last episode, muted so I don't have to listen to Rick.  He was shoutingly obnoxious on her first episdoe yesterday.   I sense he gets Valerie out of her rhythm because they didn't get to present everything that was prepared.