Honored Contributor

Re: Latest utube update Antonella

My heart is breaking for her.  This cancer thing is going from bad to worse to even worse for her and it's scary to think that she still isn't getting an treatment.  They do tests and biopsies but there doesn't to be matter of urgency with anything.  It doesn't sound like she has an oncology team, it sounds like she has one oncologist.  That's not the way it's done at the hospital I work for and we are major cancer center,  She's still smiling and joking and putting on a positive face because that's who she is but she must be terrified and discourged now.  

Esteemed Contributor

God bless her. 🙏❤️

Honored Contributor

Plenty of prayers- positive vibes & hugs to Antonella!!  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

I really like Antonella & feel awful for her. First a cancerous lump in her arm & then now a lump in her breast.OMG!! I'm so scared for her. She's trying to laugh but I can see how upset she is.

"There but for the grace of God go I".

Trusted Contributor

I really feel for her. I put her on my prayer list...which gets longer every day.😪
Respected Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
I really feel for her. I put her on my prayer list...which gets longer every day.😪

Same. I really feel for her too...(haven't even watched the video yet, but see all the posts what's going on.) I keep thinking this too...that my prayer list just keeps getting longer.

I really pray she gets the proper care and treatment.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Must have missed out on previous threads, but gather Antonella has cancer? Sounds like a lump in her arm and now another in her breast. 

Is that why they aren't on the sailboat? I'm so sorry to read your posts in this thread. When I've had biopsies and lumpectomies, they were done within 24-48 hours of finding the lump. There was no waiting and I was never left with unanswered questions. My heart goes out to her. It should not be such a stressful and uninformed time. This is 2021; its an easy procedure done with a local. I had another done last summer and I was up and walked out the door and drove myself home. Piece of cake. 

I'm really concerned about the physicians she's using. She needs to get a quick second opinion AND change      medical professionals ASAP. Whomever she's currently seeing doesn't seem to be explaining anything thoroughly (or she's not listening) and he/she is not in any hurry to perform that biopsy, which should be done this week. She needs results ASAP.  And, she needs to know what the prognosis is! Good or bad, she and her husband need to plan their future. 

Sending best wishes for Antonella's health and a blessed future. Her humor is covering a lot of fear.                                      

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

To this lay person, to me it sounds as if the cancer might have metastasized.

I'm just guessing.

They don't know what stage the cancer is yet???

Prayers to her.

🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden .... THANKS for sharing ☺️

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting @SeaMaiden .  I do hope she's going to be okay.  Bless her heart.  She seems strong on the outside.  Prayers her way.