Valued Contributor

Has anyone heard if there is going to be an upcoming Lug  TSV , thank you!

Respected Contributor

No. There was a recent LUG TSV. The only handbag TSV coming up is Patricia Nash on 8/29.

Valued Contributor

@banned again , Darn, missed it!

Respected Contributor

July 18, 2020. But the bag part of it was merely the storage bag at Ami's hip (pictured).

KGR20201233.png

Trusted Contributor

I know this is off topic, sorry if it irritates anyone.  

There is a YouTuber, Warthog Princess, that does Lug hauls, unboxings,reviews. Etc.

I've watched YT influencers, where, they buy items, review them, and apparently, especially with fashion, return many of the items. 

This woman seems very pleasant, down to earth, and has fallen in love, with Lug. 

I cannot believe how much she buys, and it sounds like, keeps it all.  Entirely her business, but, I have to wonder, when you would use it all, where you'd store it, not to mention, how you'd afford it? 

Apparently, if you buy from LugLife, and spend enough, they give free gifts, like pens, and shoppers, she's collecting these,  

Valued Contributor
They had a Big Deal a few weeks ago to

https://www.qvc.com/Lug-Convertible-Medium-Crossbody-with-Pouch---Swivel.product.F14279.html?sc=PSCH

It looks like most colors are still in stock and the price wasn’t really much cheaper than it is now.
Trusted Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
They had a Big Deal a few weeks ago to

https://www.qvc.com/Lug-Convertible-Medium-Crossbody-with-Pouch---Swivel.product.F14279.html?sc=PSCH

It looks like most colors are still in stock and the price wasn’t really much cheaper than it is now.

--------

Lots cheaper, than on the Lug site, though. On Lug, the bag is $75 and the heart pouch, is $12