Frequent Contributor

Thanks QVC for offering Estee Lauder products!

Trusted Contributor

@Southern Classy  For fall and winter, I love Estée Lauder's "Cinnabar" fragrance. I have been wearing it for about 40 years. I even mentioned it to a Beauty YouTuber who now calls it one of her favorites. Of course, I switch out with a lot of others, but keep going back to it. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

I love Estée Lauder Youth Dew spray ... I have been using it since around 1967 🥰❤️

Respected Contributor

@Southern Classy: Thanks for the FYI on Estee Lauder.  White Linen has always been one of my all-time favorites! 

Honored Contributor

During college I worked for Estee' Lauder.  For more years than I can count, my mama & I were EL fragrance junkies.  Mama loved Beautiful; to this day when I walk by an EL counter I smell it and a flood of memories comes rushing through. Every Christmas we would all get Mama Beautiful - fragrance spray, powder, body cream, etc.  Also, the Youth Dew deodorant ROCKS!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@Southern Classy  .. I love Estee Lauder's  Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche Skinscent for the summer.   I just checked some of QVC's Estee Lauder items on the Estee Lauder websites.  The prices are the same with the exception that Estate Lauder does not charge shipping and handling for Standard delivery.  So I would purchase directly from Estee Lauder.  

Respected Contributor

My mother used Youth Dew. I used to like Cinnabar, haven't used it in decades. 

Respected Contributor
Thanks for posting this. Was not aware that select Estée Lauder products were available here. Big fan of Advanced Night Repair line.
Valued Contributor

To this day I love "Estee" perfume. It has the longest lasting scent of any perfume I have ever known.

Frequent Contributor

White Linen is my only fragrance.   Used it for many years.