Esteemed Contributor

Re: LR is now selling food items, honey and protein bars

Anyone here (Jonnysbro maybe) going to her 2 hour Meet & Greet? It's $75 bucks, includes light food & dessert. Tickets still available.

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Anyone here (Jonnysbro maybe) going to her 2 hour Meet & Greet? It's $75 bucks, includes light food & dessert. Tickets still available.

i think i have something else to do that day.............

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl I think that's a little much just to say hello and have a cookie.  A while back I saw a video where she did a similar event, but it was at a theater and someone interviewed her on stage.  I could see charging for something like that, but not this.  

Valued Contributor

I don't understand what the incentive is to pay $75 to meet and greet a sales person.

And where is the $75 going toward?  A charity or LR herself?

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor

I like Lisa but I truly think that she is trying to start her own shopping empire. I don't think she will end up a major player. She probably had enough money to retire. She did very well at QVC. 

Honored Contributor

@Lyttlewyng wrote:

I don't understand what the incentive is to pay $75 to meet and greet a sales person.

And where is the $75 going toward?  A charity or LR herself?

@Lyttlewyng  I just Googled her meet and greet.  It doesn't say anything about the $75 going to a charity, so I assume that means it's going to her.  I don't understand why anyone would want to do this either.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

People hold meet and greets all the time and charge people to attend.  If a hundred people show up, she'll walk away with $7500 cash.  It's a smart way for public figures to make easy money.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can get the energy bars for $10 less on the maker's website.

The honey is $22 on the Cloister Honey website.  It's sold out on Lisa's.  I'm curious as to what she was asking for it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Does her tribe not do comparison shopping or do they follow along and think LR is giving them the best deal?  I'm always checking out Amazon or comparable sites to even the items sold here.  I guess they think LR wouldn't cheat them --

I wonder if they want to buy a bridge? 

As far as her little "Meet and Greet", I am sure she views this as an opportunity to push her cruise onto people.  She is almost like one of those companies we get notices from about buying a timeshare.  They offer you a lunch or dinner and then start with the hard sell sales pitch

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude to another poster