Super Contributor

Re: LR is now selling food items, honey and protein bars

*Very expensive items not bed..lol
Frequent Contributor

I cannot afford protein bars when I am saving to go on her CRUISE !!!!! Ships ahoy, anchors away...

Regular Contributor

I have seen her website & most of her items, especially jewelry, seem way overpriced. Guess she's lucky there are still Lisa wannabes out there that will buy anything she has to sell. She's a go getter I will give her that.

Respected Contributor

Does she thinkwe are all stupid?  The product lines have their own websites and the prices are much more reasonable to buy directly from the vendor.   She marked the honey up 100%!!!! 

I just went over to her site.  It looks like she still needs people to meet and greet her.  Oh sure Lisa -- I will spend $75 to meet you.  Who are you again???

Esteemed Contributor

15 bars for 49.00.  Yikes!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa Robertson is truly adopting the Suzanne Somers way of life here. She is now getting into selling honey, food items and protein bars..shes building a business with everything thats necessary..its just awesome how innovative she is

Hardly.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal, thank you for listing the price. While I won't be paying that much, it is sad that LR generates such negative comments. She strikes me as a nice person working hard to achieve the American dream.

Honored Contributor

I think she loves her life and that is what matters. I don't understand all of the criticism. She seems like a lovely person to me. 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG Sorry but none of us knows if she is a "nice person" in real life unless we know her personally and I doubt anyone here or any of her "tribe" does.

People can present any picture of themself they want, it doesn't mean that's who they are in real life.

Super Contributor

Y'all are funny!