Trusted Contributor

LR in Beverly Hills interviewing MZ

Lisa Robertson on her facebook interviewing Mark Zunino while he's getting ready for the golden globes and the Chaz Dean as well. Lisa seems to know all the whos who of the business. She showed the gorgeous hotel she stayed in Beverly Hills. She seems to love LA wonder if she will move there. She sure loves rodeo drive
Trusted Contributor

Re: LR in Beverly Hills interviewing MZ

Honestly they should hire her for E on the red carpet
Honored Contributor

I tried to get on her Facebook last night and it said I had to sign in.  I am not on Facebook and I have not had a problem before.  She would be good on the Red Carpet.

Respected Contributor

Lisa's Facebook page now says she is a jewelry, fashion, accessories, and decor designer.  I still believe she will have her line on the Q and I think that Alberti will launch it.  That is why he will be missing from Friday Night Beauty for a while!  Just my personal opinion.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I occasionally look at her FB page - not often and usually when alerted by someone here - but what is she?  Stuck in the QVC past?  She left QVC yet her FB page is mostly doing things with friends and vendors from QVC and now this.  Isn't she going to move on?  Not that she shouldn't maintain friendships, but it seems - at least from FB - that her life still revolves around QVC.   Time to move on, LR.

Valued Contributor

I don't think LR has anything in the works to move on to.

Respected Contributor

I think she will be a vendor at the Q.  She said on her Facebook page before Christmas that she would soon be selling some of her designs.  She has her own assistant, Katie, and money is no object.  She dines with many of the Q vendors.  I think in the next few months, we will see her here on the Q.  I just have a gutt feeling about this!  And I think she will be a huge success!

Trusted Contributor

I don't think it will be QVC. I bet it's HSN because she was in Florida a lot last year in ST Petes. Why would she wait an entire year of non compete to sell at QVC. QVC has never really been big on letting hosts sell stuff there except Kathy once who flipped because her line was too much like Heidi Daus. Jane Treacy tries to get a jewelry line at QVC anf they said no. Lisa already created GILI for QVC it was her baby but she got zero profits from it. HSN would let her create but give her a big profit margin. I doubt Lisa returns to QVC too much been there done that
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seems all she does is interview QVC nobodies.  At 50 plus, good luck to her. Hope she saved her money she made at QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa Robertson on her facebook interviewing Mark Zunino while he's getting ready for the golden globes and the Chaz Dean as well. Lisa seems to know all the whos who of the business. She showed the gorgeous hotel she stayed in Beverly Hills. She seems to love LA wonder if she will move there. She sure loves rodeo drive

What would you think if Lisa interviewed Joy Mangano.....................talk about over-exposure..........