Respected Contributor

Re: LR celebrates three years in business

[ Edited ]

The OP continues to post about LR knowing full well that the thread will be filled with critical replies and eventually will be locked or poofed. 

Sorry, I've tried to add something to my post using my kindle and it keeps jumping and posting before I'm finished! I guess even my kindle knows this effort is pointless. Lol

Honored Contributor

@SunValley  Free advertising for LR.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@SunValley  Free advertising for LR.

@Krimpette and the OP is besotted with this woman and will endure all the thread locking and negativity to keep writing about her.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Why not instead of mean posts just celebrate Lisa's success? Most businesses dont even make it in a year and she is embarking on year four. Its just mindblowing what's she accomplished

@JONNYSBRO 

On the other hand, why can't you post these adoring posts on LR's FB page where they may be appreciated by the 'tribe' instead of here on QVC's board where they obviously are not well received??

Because  you're baiting the posters here that's why, plain and simple.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

All this thread needs is positive replays like congrats on three years. Most former QVC hosts u dont ever hear from again and what she has set out to do and accomplished is nothing short of astonishing. She created an online biz that clearly spoke to the needs of the public.
Honored Contributor

Yes, the public needs someone to buy plastic radishes from.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

All this thread needs is positive replays like congrats on three years. Most former QVC hosts u dont ever hear from again and what she has set out to do and accomplished is nothing short of astonishing. She created an online biz that clearly spoke to the needs of the public.

You mean the needs of the "tribe" which I suspect is dwindling.  Most people have no fricking idea who LR is.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Just another 'baiting' thread by this OP on the same tired old subject of an old EX QVC host. 

Sales are slow.  The OP only pops up when that is the case.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for reminding me of my Grandma, she was always in the kitchen, stirring the pot.....Bless her heart.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa Robertson is having a great anniversary as her business turns three. What she started with was a pair of earrings and now has been hundreds of products. She has hundreds and hundreds of sellouts. What she has done with this business has floored me and astonished. What shes accomplished is incredible and after three years is when the profit margin comes in. Onto year 4 of the business and hopefully many more. It's clearly she created a business that served a purpose

Lisa's first item was a rolo link necklace.

No, not hundreds of sellouts.  She just marks things sold out.  

Do you have access to her records?  No?

How do you know about her profits?  

You don't.

As for "serving a purpose", yes, the world needs more overpriced, cheap junk.