Honored Contributor

Re: LR celebrates three years in business

[ Edited ]

The over blown, cloying, tenacious, astonishingly obvious, overbearing nature of these continuous posts about a former sales representative about whom nothing would be heard here except for the preoccupation of this poster ~

is creepy to me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

@Johnnyeager  her only accomplishments are to fool a bunch of women that her items are real and only made for her- boo that is not true, all of her items can be found at amazon and other sites and she marks them up at least 35%- the jewelry is plated and according to some reviews is not holding up- she is just a fake and her weekly chats show that, not to mention being very vain- I feel sorry for those that have been taken in by her and now they are giving her the money to travel and buy a run down horse farm that she refuses to share pictures of- when she started her company by selling a christmas tree she was constantly posting where she was and etc, now very few of the posts come unless it is to brag or show food- she has reeled in her so called tribe and now she doesn't have to put out any effort- just plain sad and good for qvc not to of renewed her contract- buyer beware with this lady and her company

Her fans seem to not see that she has told two conflicting stories about why she went into business.

She first said she quit because she was tired of being told no on things she wanted to sell on QVC.

The second story was that she was unhappy and had not found a job yet and was invited to an industry show and saw the Christmas trees.  Since the minimum order was so large, she just had to start a company to get rid of the excess trees.

Really?

She could have donated the extra trees since, you know, she is a multi-millionaire according to the OP.

Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Why not instead of mean posts just celebrate Lisa's success? Most businesses dont even make it in a year and she is embarking on year four. Its just mindblowing what's she accomplished

The truth is just the truth.

It is not mean or nice.

Respected Contributor

When Jonnybro starts a thread, I remember that LR had many stalkers ... as per an interview she did on TV ... she "shared" too much on air, and now on her website.     

If you have a 'fantasy' about someone, keep it to yourself, others will get the wrong impression ... reminds me of a troll that sits under a bridge waiting to ponce.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO   so now you are also "sea breeze"?  What is up with having another name? Spreading more of your nonsense posts. 

Trusted Contributor

These posts get way too hostile and get shut down we just cant simply celebrate a womans anniversary of theee years. Do u know how hard it is to start your own business? How much Capitol goes into it and blood sweat and tears? Most businesses close after 1 years. Once u have passed year 3 u have arrived. The business is a success and now in profit margin. Now even former co hosts are following in LRs footsteps. They see what she has done and admire it
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

The over blown, cloying, tenacious, astonishingly obvious, overbearing nature of these continuous posts about a former sales representative about whom nothing would be heard here except for the preoccupation of this poster ~

is creepy to me.

You are talking about all the negativity here--right?

And what is even creepier to me is all these people who absolutely loathe Lisa will still watch her videos or blogs or whatever.  I mean why put yourself through that?

Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

These posts get way too hostile and get shut down we just cant simply celebrate a womans anniversary of theee years. Do u know how hard it is to start your own business? How much Capitol goes into it and blood sweat and tears? Most businesses close after 1 years. Once u have passed year 3 u have arrived. The business is a success and now in profit margin. Now even former co hosts are following in LRs footsteps. They see what she has done and admire it

Hostile?  No.  Truthful?  Yes.

I do not have to celebrate anything or anyone. You are not the thought police.

Yes, I do know how hard it is to start a business.

It's capital, not capitol.  Look that up.

No, most businesses close after three years.  Your statics are wrong.

Who is following in Lisa's footsteps?  What hosts are admiring her?

Do tell.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@JONNYSBRO   so now you are also "sea breeze"?  What is up with having another name? Spreading more of your nonsense posts. 

@SeaMaiden 

Whoa, good to know!

The only reason posters on forums create a separate persona on the same forum, is to post inflammatory posts, without their original 'nic'  being held responsible.

Proves the 'baiting' intention, doesn't it?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

@JONNYSBRO.  Goodness! You have repeated the same thing over and over in just this one thread. Celebrate her all you want but don’t think you will get everyone to agree. 

Why don’t you go out tonight and have yourself a celebratory dinner and drink a glass of champagne to your dear friends success.