Esteemed Contributor

Re: LR celebrates three years in business

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Just another 'baiting' thread by this OP on the same tired old subject of an old EX QVC host. 

@KingstonsMom 

That's why 99.99% of the time, I don't bother responding.

Ooooops, I just did.

My bad.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Her business does not impress me.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Bri369.  Oh, are we supposed to be impressed?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Due to a comment on another LR thread, I found what I think is her new home, which was purchased at the end of March.  If this is the place, these are my thoughts.

1.  She is going to need help maintaining such a huge place.

2.  It would be a darn shame to not use the property for what it is suited for, which is raising horses.

3.  It would also be a darn shame if she sold off the excess land for development.

Of course she can buy whatever she wants and do whatever suits her.  I just don't think this property will meet her needs and she does not meet its needs.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Image result for Baiting Hook GIF

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Due to a comment on another LR thread, I found what I think is her new home, which was purchased at the end of March.  If this is the place, these are my thoughts.

1.  She is going to need help maintaining such a huge place.

2.  It would be a darn shame to not use the property for what it is suited for, which is raising horses.

3.  It would also be a darn shame if she sold off the excess land for development.

Of course she can buy whatever she wants and do whatever suits her.  I just don't think this property will meet her needs and she does not meet its needs.

@Puppy Lips , it supposedly elevates her to a different level of Madison Avenue oh look at me and my run down farm?  LOL

Gonna take more than a horse in a stall to maintain that place- she must have a grove of money trees or something. LOL

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
QVC Customer Care

Super Contributor

@Johnnyeager  her only accomplishments are to fool a bunch of women that her items are real and only made for her- boo that is not true, all of her items can be found at amazon and other sites and she marks them up at least 35%- the jewelry is plated and according to some reviews is not holding up- she is just a fake and her weekly chats show that, not to mention being very vain- I feel sorry for those that have been taken in by her and now they are giving her the money to travel and buy a run down horse farm that she refuses to share pictures of- when she started her company by selling a christmas tree she was constantly posting where she was and etc, now very few of the posts come unless it is to brag or show food- she has reeled in her so called tribe and now she doesn't have to put out any effort- just plain sad and good for qvc not to of renewed her contract- buyer beware with this lady and her company

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Bri369.  Oh, are we supposed to be impressed?

@Kachina624 yes, very impressed.  LOL

Honored Contributor

09C180FA-F9E7-400C-A949-73BAF240F74F.jpeg

~H~