Frequent Contributor

Whenever I see her on with her odd fashions, all I can think of is thzat fairytale about the Emperor having no clothes.

Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
This constant Logo bashing is wearing extremely thin. Stop beating this dead horse ladies, it only makes you look and sound like immature mean girls with no lives.

Smiley Happy   Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

So, are you advocating censorship?  We have every right to post what we do and don't like!

New Contributor

I don't understand why it sells so well.  It is so sloppy looking and who wants to wear all of those layers.

Regular Contributor

I like Lori and have quite a few "pieces" at this point. And I admit that her garments are very comfortable. HOWEVER, my love affair ended after the "comments" started rolling in.

Comments I've seriously gotten from family and friends (none of which were meant to be cruel): "Aren't you going to get dressed today?" 

"Is that supposed to look like that?"

"Did you get your correct size in that top, Sweetie? It looks a bit over-sized."

"Mommy, you look like Raggedy Ann."

I'm only speaking for me and my experience with the line and this is nothing against Lori but it all wasn't working for me. The "shark-bite" look with a tanks underneath, leggings and tennis sneakers just seem strange on me. 

The last thing in the world I want to do is look like Raggedy Ann, especially in the eyes of my husband and children so I'm saving my money until Lori comes out with some straight-hemmed, more fitted garments that not only make me feel pretty but also look pretty.

Again, I just want to reiterate this is my own experience with this line of clothes and I completely respect those who enjoy her styles. These styles just didn't work for me, personally and I'm sure tons of women out there look beautiful in these garments. The quality is definitely there and the fabrication is lovely. 

Contributor

I THINK LOGO FASHIONS ARE SO  THROWN TOGETHER. MAYBE IF YOUR A YOUNG GIRL IN HER TEENS. I CANNOT SEE HOW ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE THEM. THE ITEMS ARE FAR FROM HAVING ANY CLASS.

Frequent Visitor

I was looking through the blogs for Logo and found myself here. 

First, I must admit to loving Logo designs and get many compliments wearing them - especially from younger people.  I am 66 years old and absolutely love the feeling of these clothes.

Secondly, I must also comment on the mean and nasty nature of this "???" section.  I will never make the mistake to look here again.  It is so disappointing to see our culture finding such comfort in degrading ...anything and anybody.  It seems to have become a sport within certain communities.  Ladies, find something you like and feel good in giving compliments and raising the bar to your behaviour.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because the post was rude.

Contributor

I'm with you asouthern girl I just don't get the appeal! 

Trusted Contributor

I own one shirt by LOGO.   She does have the occasional cute pieces.  I'm just not a fan of the layered look.

image.jpg

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting....