Contributor

Okay I realize I am pushing 50 and I am not on the cutting edge of fashion (honestly even in my younger years I was not on the cutting edge) but I was flipping through the channels and stopped on the LOGO show and I see them pairing tye-dye pants with print shirts.  It looked like something my kids would have put together when they were little and wanted to dress themselves.  Is this really what is in fashion right now?  I'm not judging I'm just curious.  I think I'll stick to my solids either way.

New Contributor

I totally agree with you.   My adult children would laugh at me if I wore some of those outfits.  At 65 years of age I would look silly. I did buy one LOGO item, a few years ago. A beige sweater.  I do love that.  I am not a fan of 'busy' fabrics. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know what's in fashion. My own sense of fashion is what's in fashion to me.

I think it's anything to be different, and like pop songs, anything to be shockingly different.

Then again, I guess you are either a classicist or an adventurist.

In the right setting, I might go for mixing prints in a cottage country house. But then I'd be sitting on that floral couch in my solids.

Super Contributor

GURL...  I agree also.  I never liked the LOGO line.  I just don't get it.  But gurl... those pants with that shirt.  GURL NO ! ! !

Honored Contributor

I didn't see it, but doesn't surprise me after seeing some of the combinations youth are putting together.  Some Millennials are buying clothing from thrift shops and pretty much just throwing pieces together, colors, patterns, and styles that do not go together, and calling it fashion.  

Whether we like it or not, what we wear makes an impression on others and is a projection of what we think of ourselves.   

They wonder why they aren't taken seriously.  

Honored Contributor

I have a few pieces of LOGO that I love.  I would consider them to be more basic pieces.  I don't like much of what she's pumping out lately, and frankly, I'm over tunic tops and sharkbite/asymmetrical hems.

Respected Contributor

I've never thought of QVC as being a leader of the latest fashion, but I guess fashion is what you want it to be.  LOGO started out appealing to those of us who like to layer.  Once she went to crazy prints and strange hemlines, I was no longer interested.  I also didn't think the value was there on her line.  That part just got worse along with the silly combinations.  There is no way I would dress like what they are selling right now.

Respected Contributor

Frankly I think whatever QVC is selling at the moment they call fashion. I also think they also say what they sell is "in" right now. I guess it comes down to where you live. Precovid I was out every day and never saw anyone wearing what QVC sells I also buy from the big department stores and never see those items or even similar items for sale.. In the end it is really what you like.

Trusted Contributor

@temptations fan LOL . . . I guess you haven't heard that "everything goes with everything!"

Honored Contributor

@temptations fan. It's fine that you don't like LOGO. I do but I don't like Temptations. So I guess we are even! 😁