Honored Contributor

What a GREAT Szish List Show Today

[ Edited ]

I so enjoyed the theme and items.  So refreshing to watch something new.  She always has a theme.  Nautical was ealier this morning.

Valued Contributor

Re: What a GREAT Szish List Show Today

@rms1954 I enjoyed the show, as always. I didn't buy anything for once, Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I always watch the show; love Katrina.  I love Cameron; curious to know what he's doing now in Hawaii.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Trusted Contributor

@rms1954   I agree, that was a great show.  I purchased two items, the blue and white sweater Katrina was wearing, and the flip-flops she is wearing in the promo photo.  And, I am thinking about getting the Apres Sea handbag.  

Honored Contributor

@kutira wrote:

I always watch the show; love Katrina.  I love Cameron; curious to know what he's doing now in Hawaii.

Didn't even recognize him;  I wonder if he's been ill.  He looks so different.

Esteemed Contributor

Katrina is such a superb host. She is so professional and knowledgeable. And you can tell she loves fashion and everything about it. She also has great skills in managing a show of her own and interviewing. She's quality. 

I think the Q was looking for someone like Katrina when they hired Jill Martin. Katrina is head and shoulders above others at HSN and the Q. 

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Katrina is such a superb host. She is so professional and knowledgeable. And you can tell she loves fashion and everything about it. She also has great skills in managing a show of her own and interviewing. She's quality. 

I think the Q was looking for someone like Katrina when they hired Jill Martin. Katrina is head and shoulders above others at HSN and the Q. 

Absolutely FABULOUS!

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Nautical was ealier this morning.

Good. She can sail off into the sunset. 

Respected Contributor

I agree!  I always DVR The Szish List. Most of the time I cannot see the show elive as it is on very late in the CST zone. I enjoy her and she shows new and different items on The Szish List.