Regular Contributor

What I always notice about LOGO is how you are encouraged to layer, layer, layer.  By the time you have purchased three items to layer, you have spent quite a lot of money.  Also, I think those layers would be uncomfortable and make some of us (me) look like we've gained about 10 pounds.  That's just what goes through my mind every time I see the presentations.

Valued Contributor
@temptationsfam nothing about that line is fashion.
Honored Contributor

LOGO is not for everyone.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

LG does fantastic solid color pants. I buy when I see them on clearance or LTS as her full prices are too high IMO for what you get, although they often sell out at those prices.

She does offer a good variety, and not all prints. I liked the velour set that was offered on Monday night's show, but the hoodie and pants were well over $100.00. I am not interested in paying that, even for good quality that I will wear often. It's still lounge wear. For that type of clothing in good quality I will choose Isaac.

Esteemed Contributor

I have many of her pieces and I have been mostly happy with them.   There are a couple of tops that did wear out quickly but other than that the line is pretty good.  I am picky about what I have bought though,  I love her leggings and even have a pair of her jeans that fit nicely.  As far as mixing patterns, I would not be caught dead in an outfit like that.

I will never understand the LOGO collection.  It is about the worse fashion clothing I have ever seen.  Who wears this stuff?

Esteemed Contributor

@temptations fan 

@temptations fan wrote:

Okay I realize I am pushing 50 and I am not on the cutting edge of fashion (honestly even in my younger years I was not on the cutting edge) but I was flipping through the channels and stopped on the LOGO show and I see them pairing tye-dye pants with print shirts.  It looked like something my kids would have put together when they were little and wanted to dress themselves.  Is this really what is in fashion right now?  I'm not judging I'm just curious.  I think I'll stick to my solids either way.

ITA. I was watching 

It was a jacket where it looked like she took left over material, not enough to make an outfit and combined it with other left over and got a jacket.  Bless those that like it,because it was selling.  To each there own.

Frequent Contributor

They all look like bag ladies!

Trusted Contributor

No one has to layer these items!

I have some LOGO tops, not many bottoms, and I do not layer the way Lori does.  Pairing a top with skinny jeans is more my style.

Respected Contributor

Everything does NOT go with everything.