Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

That first lady on the left can't remember her name.

I've bought plenty of jewelry from her.

She looks so much prettier. She's gained some weight back. She's looking fantastic.

I agree; her name is Carolyn Pollack and she looks great!

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper.  Somebody must have been misinformed because Kerstin announced Leah was on vacation.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Must be a fun job to go to all the jewelry shows.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
I like Kerstin a lot, but I think she’s better hosting the afternoon shows because of her high energy. I love seeing Leah when I wake up, because she’s more enjoyable to listen to and watch. Not to mention she’s my favorite Q host! For the poster who mentioned her clearing her throat, what does it feel like to be perfect?
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper.  Somebody must have been misinformed because Kerstin announced Leah was on vacation.

@Kachina624   Yeah.  My bet is not one person told Kerstin that.  Kerstin says anything off the top of her head, just to be talking.  She does her sales presentations like that -- misinformation on colors or sizes, and she doesn't ever really care, just laughs and keeps going.  

She filled in for Leah, so the quickest thing to say was probably "Leah's on vacation."  

Respected Contributor

@Estellee @I heard Leah mention the trip this morning and I thought what fun! 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   Yeah.  My bet is not one person told Kerstin that.  Kerstin says anything off the top of her head, just to be talking.  She does her sales presentations like that -- misinformation on colors or sizes, and she doesn't ever really care, just laughs and keeps going.  

She filled in for Leah, so the quickest thing to say was probably "Leah's on vacation."  

@Caaareful Shopper.  Kerstin is absolutely the worst host at QVC for presentating clothing.   She knows absolutely nothing about it and, as you say, couldn't care less.  It would be more effective to just play nice music and pan racks of clothes than to turn it over to Kerstin.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I am not a fan of Kerstin nor dislike her.   She does a good job presenting almost anything.   I do, however, give her much complements for her willingness to cover for so many other hosts these last few weeks.   She has really been putting in a lot of on air time.   I give her double complements for doing so while waiting to be operated on.   I can imagine the amount of pain she is in on a daily basis as I have been in that situation years ago.   My heart goes out to her.   

Honored Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

I am not a fan of Kerstin nor dislike her.   She does a good job presenting almost anything.   I do, however, give her much complements for her willingness to cover for so many other hosts these last few weeks.   She has really been putting in a lot of on air time.   I give her double complements for doing so while waiting to be operated on.   I can imagine the amount of pain she is in on a daily basis as I have been in that situation years ago.   My heart goes out to her.   

I think all the hosts are working pretty hard these days.  Kerstin several times mentioned she was on vacation the minute her show was over and going to Florida.  As such, she would not be available for her huge SMQ show.

So I don't see her as magnanimous for filling in so often.  She got her hours in while someone covered the shows she normally would have hosted.  

Honored Contributor

what was she operated on for ?