Respected Contributor

Kerstin has been hosting many mornings the past few days.  Is this part of the "new" lineup and program changes for the new year?  She is not a good sub in for Leah so hopefully  that is just temporary.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Kerstin has been hosting many mornings the past few days.  Is this part of the "new" lineup and program changes for the new year?  She is not a good sub in for Leah so hopefully  that is just temporary.

New program?????  Who knows except for mgmt.  I prefer Kerstin over Leah.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl.  She's been filling in for Leah who is on vacation.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I don't mind Kerstin.  At least she isn't clearing her throat constantly and stumbling over her words.

Honored Contributor

@ILOVEDOGS wrote:

I don't mind Kerstin.  At least she isn't clearing her throat constantly and stumbling over her words.

good point

Honored Contributor

Leah wasn't on vacation.  

She was one of the hosts that went to the Tuscon Gem Show in Arizona.  Leah went with Rick and Rosina, and QVC Buyers.

"Greetings from day one of the Tucson GEM show!! Dinner with our Rock Star Vendor/Buying Teams last night, and off to the Show this morning!"

May be an image of 7 people

Honored Contributor

I can't watch Kerstin.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I am so glad I don't have the job of deciding whose opinion I should take as hosts and programming are decided.  Even here within the Forum which often appears to be a limited number of viewers there's nothing close to a heavy majority on any topic very often.

My opinion doesn't count because my goal is to buy no new clothes that are just wants.  I'd be a viewer, not a shopper.

Honored Contributor

I'll take Kerstin anyday.  Treacy - mute.  Coffey - click.

Honored Contributor

That first lady on the left can't remember her name.

I've bought plenty of jewelry from her.

She looks so much prettier. She's gained some weight back. She's looking fantastic.