Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@FishandSnail wrote:

Katrina is definitely polished, but there's also an air of elitist East Coast snobbery about her that I'm not sure resonates with middle America.

That said, she's the only host who has chemistry with Dennis Basso, lol.

@FishandSnail  East Coast snobbery? These forums get more interesting every day with some of the posts and threads I see here.

elitist East Coast snobbery and Midwestern values. Who knew? 🤪

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Just wondering with all her background, etc,,  what makes you take a new position selling clothes on t.v. not saying job is not good but would appear to be less 'glamorous' than what she has been used to.  Maybe quieter life?

Valued Contributor
East Coast Snobbery.... That's hilarious.
Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

She is very good, and very stylish. Has she ever hosted anything else other than Fashion though? Just curious, as I am not usually up when she is on!

She is a great host though and would love to see her more Prime time! 

@CANDLEQUEEN 

No!  She's on when I can watch!  Some people do watch later at night!!  Rest of the night is now TSV reruns.

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

Katrina is just okay.  When I saw her do Jason Wu's TSV, I changed my mind.  I didn't care for it.  She just talked about her work background and who's who in the fashion world.  It was kind of frenetic and wasn't about the dress at all.  

I prefer Amy, Jennifer, Carolyn.  Carolyn gives the most pertinent information and technically is the best.  Amy and Jennifer just make me feel happy and look so good in fashions, but they really should give more sizing info.  Carolyn and Gary make me laugh.   

Super Contributor

@misschristy wrote:

Katrina is just okay.  When I saw her do Jason Wu's TSV, I changed my mind.  I didn't care for it.  She just talked about her work background and who's who in the fashion world.  It was kind of frenetic and wasn't about the dress at all.  

I prefer Amy, Jennifer, Carolyn.  Carolyn gives the most pertinent information and technically is the best.  Amy and Jennifer just make me feel happy and look so good in fashions, but they really should give more sizing info.  Carolyn and Gary make me laugh.   

Yeah, she's doing the Isaac Mizrahi TSV dress and has name dropped at least twice that I've heard so far...is just agreeing with Isaac's comments...and barely describing the items. I really don't know how so many can fawn over her.

Contributor

Love her.!      The only host I really enjoy watching.

Esteemed Contributor

@jlrbr    I agree.  A very idiotic remark indeed.   Consider the source and move on.  

Honored Contributor

Katrina does a FANTSTIC job, the focus is fashion where its supposed to be, while others are more focused on silly chatter and making their job "fun"..............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

How refreshing to not hear Katrina tell us how many she is going to buy!