Honored Contributor

Would enjoy seeing more than previewing TSV four looks. She has a special gift of having the entire package! Enjoyable voice and twinkling eyes. 

Honored Contributor

Do you mean Katrina the new host

If it's indeed the host, Katrina has been hosting several shows, with one of the other newer hosts early in the morning.  She was editor for 22 years at major fashion magazines, so yes, she has wonderful knowledge and seems very comfortable expressing herself. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  Oh you'll see Ms Katrina a lot more - she is one of many new hosts here. Sh'es adorable and for sure knows her stylish stuff, fun to watch & easy listening

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Katrina The New Model

[ Edited ]

For some reason, they have had the new hosts do the "This is how I style it" video.  Terri Conn and Rachelle have also done them.  I find that a very odd use of a host.

But anyway, I've watched Katrina a fair number of times thus far and she could be a good host; she lights up particularly with fashion.

I do wish she'd stop relying on the cards so much.  I think in her previous TV work she was able to read off a monitor, so this is something different.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD@Caaareful Shopper

TSV showing four looks pre-recorded video. This is who I'm talking about.

Honored Contributor

Yes Ms SS @Sweet_Serenity  This is Katrina, new host. I saw her too sporting how she does her new jacket.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD@Caaareful Shopper

TSV showing four looks pre-recorded video. This is who I'm talking about.

@Sweet_Serenity  Yes, she's one of the newest hosts.